Like Tree0Likes

Seas dead flat in S. FL this morning!

Reply
Old 06-11-2010, 08:33 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,587
Default Seas dead flat in S. FL this morning!

http://www.evsjupiter.com/main.htm
This is about 75 miles north of the Haulover inlet where the Bimini race begins tommorow. There usually isn't much difference in the seas unless stirred up by a local thunderstorm.
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:40 AM
  #2
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Bobthebuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
Posts: 5,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation View Post
http://www.evsjupiter.com/main.htm
This is about 75 miles north of the Haulover inlet where the Bimini race begins tommorow. There usually isn't much difference in the seas unless stirred up by a local thunderstorm.
Perfect conditions for that crossing. Should see some good times with water like that. We had similar conditions crossing last month. Be safe everyone.
Bob
Bobthebuilder is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:43 AM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
Perfect conditions for that crossing. Should see some good times with water like that. We had similar conditions crossing last month. Be safe everyone.
Bob
Bob

I can't believe you haven't entered Predator in this event. You would easily win the "fastest diesel" class! It would just add another conquest to your list!
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:48 AM
  #4
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Bobthebuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
Posts: 5,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation View Post
Bob

I can't believe you haven't entered Predator in this event. You would easily win the "fastest diesel" class! It would just add another conquest to your list!
I would be there cept the boat is 1,400 miles away right now. Last year at this time I was in the Bahamas trying to do what we did this year. Maybe next year will be the year. It would cetainly be fun.
Bobthebuilder is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:30 AM
  #5
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

Flat seas? . . . . how is that fun?
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:21 AM
  #6
Correspondent
Correspondent
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,341
Default

Best of luck to all you taking the Bimini Ocean Challenge.
Matt Trulio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.