Notices

Paging Aunt Toys

Old 04-29-2002, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Aunt Toys

Joe you can share this with Kathy. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys on the run up the canyon and later at Kokomos.

I just wanted to let her know that my chin is healing nicely

I havent been hit that hard in all of my 29 years. ......eh hemmm .....yeah i think thats right.......29---45...whats the difference...

What a great family you have and now that you are ALL hooked on the boating bug it will be even more fun.

Joe your daughter looked pretty comfortable behind the wheel. before long she will be letting you sit back and enjoy the ride.

Whew Whooooooo.......Ahhhhh Kansas.

LP
Old 04-29-2002, 06:36 PM
Uncle Toys

Lutz - I'll log Kathy on tonight after dinner, she will love hearing from you and Amy. I'm glad someone teased her about that silly chin trick. I thought I was going to get in a bar room fight when she tried it on that guy we didn't know.

Don't forget to bring the kids next time! I guarantee they will love it - I'm not called Uncle Toys for nothing - and we'll supple the babysitter so we can all go back over to Kokomos.

Check the smile on my daughters face in this picture. Wont be long now.
Attached Thumbnails Paging Aunt Toys-p1010147.jpg  

Old 04-29-2002, 06:40 PM
Registered

That's an awesome pic Joe! That is father/daughter bonding at it's best. That smile tells it all.
Old 04-29-2002, 06:40 PM
Registered

UT, I hope I didnt start somthing when I told you daughter about mine driving the Scarab. She looks like she is doing a fine job.

DF
Old 04-29-2002, 07:06 PM
Uncle Toys

Doug, no worries. It was just the right time. I told Kathy I was going to wake Samantha up early Sunday and take her out to drive it some more while the lake was empty. But then neither one of us could wake up. Just too much fun Saturday night.

Here’s my favorite picture. This is Friday morning. I’m up early getting the boat ready for the weekend and look who gets up to help me change the props. She’s my number one boat buddy! Didn’t get a picture of it but Sunday afternoon, you should have seen her detailing the transom.
Attached Thumbnails Paging Aunt Toys-p1010030.jpg  

Old 04-29-2002, 07:09 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Sweeeeeeet!
Old 04-29-2002, 07:26 PM
Registered

UT, That is one of the best pics of the day. As you said in another post thats a keeper.

DL
Old 04-29-2002, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Yea yea yea....It's all fun and games until she says "yo pops kick the keys to the boat, me and the girls are going to go cruise the lake!!"

UT, you guys were great...Kelly and I had a good time with ya!

Tank
Old 04-29-2002, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

That's a Great pic...comming from the proud Father of three lovely daughters myself
Old 04-30-2002, 12:38 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Those are two great pictures and you will have your hands full in a couple years with..... oh never mind you used to be one of us

Quick Reply: Paging Aunt Toys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.