Notices

Lake Murray PR Schedule

Old 06-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lake Murray PR Schedule

June 25-27
If you're headed this way for the Ducks Unlimited Poker Run on Lake Murray, I'm certain that you'll have a good time. I know that we have some big hardware headed up from Florida with Gatorone and his crew coming from Jacksonville, Lake Norman is bringing a great group of boats along with Lake Cumberland, Lake Lanier and Lake Hartwell.

Friday Afternoon: If you're planning on making this trip, you may want to be here by noon on Friday. We have quite a weekend lined up with a number of overlapping events happening on the same weekend. 93.5 Rock kicks Friday off with "Skip Day", call in sick and head to the lake for a huge raft-up and party at Sandy Beach. (Last years skip day rated as one of the "best days on the lake" if you know what I mean)

Friday evening is the Captains meeting, registration and pre-party for the Ducks Unlimited Poker Run at Lighthouse Marina.

Saturday is the Poker Run which will lead us all over toward the west side of the lake where we can stop and watch The Outlaw Drag Boat Races, Lunch is being catered by Hudsons BBQ at Southshore Marina, Poker Run Party and Raft-up at Lake Murray Marina that evening.

Sunday is breakfast at Spinners Resort and then a huge raft-up in "The Hole".

The best advise I can give is to get here early on Friday so you make it the the "Skip Day" Party.....it's worth the tip alone.

Have questions, need any help....feel free to call me 803-743-7680.

More info and a lake map are located at www.LakeMurrayPowerboats.com in the forums.