Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico >

Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico

Notices

Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico

Old 05-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
Because Blee is above the rest of us and doesn't have to follow forum rules even though he should be setting an example since he's a moderator.
Steve you just dont give up man. I cant wait to meet u at LOTO this year and tell ya how all those guys u are talking trash on are Good People. Hopefully see ya soon, ill post dates of my arrivals because this trash talking needs to stop.
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Hell the drain off is probably worse that the oil coming in
probaly......
Registered

STFU polesmoker. This is none of you're business.
It is now
Old 05-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall
Steve you just dont give up man. I cant wait to meet u at LOTO this year and tell ya how all those guys u are talking trash on are Good People. Hopefully see ya soon, ill post dates of my arrivals because this trash talking needs to stop.
All these people? This is between Blee and myself. Nobody else. I disagree with him on a statement he made on another thread and he decides to call me out on THIS thread. He could have handled it several ways but he chose to make it public. What am I supposed to do? Take his **** because he's a moderator? Moderators cant be questioned? Maybe I'm wrong about him but so far I don't see it. I am not the type to start **** with someone for no reason. Have you or anyone else here seen me do that in the 9 years I have been here if they didn't deserve it?? Catman doesn't count. If he really wants to settle it I'm open to ideas. He can call me or PM me or email me, whatever he wants but I will defend myself here.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Registered

All these people? This is between Blee and myself. Nobody else. I disagree with him on a statement he made on another thread and he decides to call me out on THIS thread. He could have handled it several ways but he chose to make it public. What am I supposed to do? Take his **** because he's a moderator? Moderators cant be questioned? Maybe I'm wrong about him but so far I don't see it. I am not the type to start **** with someone for no reason. Have you or anyone else here seen me do that in the 9 years I have been here if they didn't deserve it?? Catman doesn't count. If he really wants to settle it I'm open to ideas. He can call me or PM me or email me, whatever he wants but I will defend myself here.
Understood, Hes a good guy defending himself as well. No worries
Old 05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered

Steve, you obviously have no idea who BLee is. From my post count, you can probably tell that I don't get involved with many topics on this board - mostly because it's a bunch of gossip. Your personal attack on a person you don't know is ridiculous and shows your lack of character. BLee and the rest of the EDock gang are some of the best people around. I am the definition of "Six pack Joe", running my 1985 272 Formula that cost much less than most people's annual fuel tab. BLee and his "entourage" are some of the best people out there - and couldn't care less how much you have in your wallet. It's always been about the love of the sport.

You ought to just pinch off your little pissing contest - it's only making one person look like sh!t.

Cheers,
Joe Z
Old 05-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have to agree with everyone but Steve. It is too bad you don't know Brandon. He is one one of the nicest guys I know as well as all of the E-Dock crew.

Get to know someone before you pass judgment, you will look like much less of a stupid, whiny, petty biitch that way.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back on topic...

Oil is now west of the Mississippi and threatening sensitive estuaries and wetlands. The slicks haven't reached the Gulf Stream yet...
Old 05-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Registered

What's the over/under on how many manatees we can lose because of this?
Old 05-05-2010, 04:17 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by handfulz28

What's the over/under on how many manatees we can lose because of this?
I'll take one over a nice grill and under some tangy sauce

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.