Like Tree0Likes

Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico

Reply
Old 05-05-2010, 03:50 PM
  #91
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Wichita KS
My Boats: 250 Cobalt, 20 Cigarette, 32 Fountain-SOLD
Posts: 473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
Because Blee is above the rest of us and doesn't have to follow forum rules even though he should be setting an example since he's a moderator.
Steve you just dont give up man. I cant wait to meet u at LOTO this year and tell ya how all those guys u are talking trash on are Good People. Hopefully see ya soon, ill post dates of my arrivals because this trash talking needs to stop.
JohnnyMarshall is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:50 PM
  #92
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 View Post
Hell the drain off is probably worse that the oil coming in
probaly......
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:50 PM
  #93
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
STFU polesmoker. This is none of you're business.
It is now
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:21 PM
  #94
Steve_H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall View Post
Steve you just dont give up man. I cant wait to meet u at LOTO this year and tell ya how all those guys u are talking trash on are Good People. Hopefully see ya soon, ill post dates of my arrivals because this trash talking needs to stop.
All these people? This is between Blee and myself. Nobody else. I disagree with him on a statement he made on another thread and he decides to call me out on THIS thread. He could have handled it several ways but he chose to make it public. What am I supposed to do? Take his **** because he's a moderator? Moderators cant be questioned? Maybe I'm wrong about him but so far I don't see it. I am not the type to start **** with someone for no reason. Have you or anyone else here seen me do that in the 9 years I have been here if they didn't deserve it?? Catman doesn't count. If he really wants to settle it I'm open to ideas. He can call me or PM me or email me, whatever he wants but I will defend myself here.
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:27 PM
  #95
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Wichita KS
My Boats: 250 Cobalt, 20 Cigarette, 32 Fountain-SOLD
Posts: 473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
All these people? This is between Blee and myself. Nobody else. I disagree with him on a statement he made on another thread and he decides to call me out on THIS thread. He could have handled it several ways but he chose to make it public. What am I supposed to do? Take his **** because he's a moderator? Moderators cant be questioned? Maybe I'm wrong about him but so far I don't see it. I am not the type to start **** with someone for no reason. Have you or anyone else here seen me do that in the 9 years I have been here if they didn't deserve it?? Catman doesn't count. If he really wants to settle it I'm open to ideas. He can call me or PM me or email me, whatever he wants but I will defend myself here.
Understood, Hes a good guy defending himself as well. No worries
JohnnyMarshall is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:43 PM
  #96
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK
My Boats: 1996 419 SR1; Trojan International 9M
Posts: 154
Default

Steve, you obviously have no idea who BLee is. From my post count, you can probably tell that I don't get involved with many topics on this board - mostly because it's a bunch of gossip. Your personal attack on a person you don't know is ridiculous and shows your lack of character. BLee and the rest of the EDock gang are some of the best people around. I am the definition of "Six pack Joe", running my 1985 272 Formula that cost much less than most people's annual fuel tab. BLee and his "entourage" are some of the best people out there - and couldn't care less how much you have in your wallet. It's always been about the love of the sport.

You ought to just pinch off your little pissing contest - it's only making one person look like sh!t.

Cheers,
Joe Z
zdek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:53 PM
  #97
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Sea-Dated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma / GLOC
My Boats: Sold the Cafe' and boatless for now.....
Posts: 3,376
Default

I have to agree with everyone but Steve. It is too bad you don't know Brandon. He is one one of the nicest guys I know as well as all of the E-Dock crew.

Get to know someone before you pass judgment, you will look like much less of a stupid, whiny, petty biitch that way.
Sea-Dated is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:09 PM
  #98
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Back on topic...

Oil is now west of the Mississippi and threatening sensitive estuaries and wetlands. The slicks haven't reached the Gulf Stream yet...
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:12 PM
  #99
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IAD/FLL
My Boats: '77 Hornet II
Posts: 2,090
Default



What's the over/under on how many manatees we can lose because of this?
handfulz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:17 PM
  #100
OSO OG
Gold Member
 
DollaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Blue Martini Hall of Fame
My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by handfulz28 View Post


What's the over/under on how many manatees we can lose because of this?
I'll take one over a nice grill and under some tangy sauce
DollaBill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.