Like Tree0Likes

Destin Roll call.................

Reply
Old 08-09-2010, 03:28 PM
  #21
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: new orleans, la
My Boats: 29 Baha - Mach 1 - Sunseeker
Posts: 195
Default

GCOffshore will be there - taking pictures - and riding on a) Bada Boom (pontoon) B) 38 Yellow Cig C ) 38 Red Cig or D) on the beach enjoying the sites
craig@GCOffshore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:07 AM
  #22
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

change of plans for me, I hope to leave TX wednesday night
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:44 AM
  #23
Registered
 
BY U BOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HOUSTON ,TX
My Boats: 91 Scarab 21' Excel/1999 Proline 200 sport
Posts: 8,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 View Post
change of plans for me, I hope to leave TX wednesday night
oh chit what happened?
BY U BOY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:16 AM
  #24
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Atlanta, GA
My Boats: 2008 35' Donzi ZR, Nor-Tech Supercat
Posts: 436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BY U BOY View Post
oh chit what happened?
This cant be good. Engine problems? Good luck Tom. Was hoping you would be there when I got there.
mba1620 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:22 AM
  #25
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
LAriverratt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, Louisiana
My Boats: 32 Sunsation SSR, 308 skater,( #1-28 skater sold), 24' Xpress
Posts: 3,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
GCOffshore will be there - taking pictures - and riding on a) Bada Boom (pontoon) B) 38 Yellow Cig C ) 38 Red Cig or D) on the beach enjoying the sites
ya not going in the sunsation???? you guys have fun and you took some good pics of my boat on the 31st.
LAriverratt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:30 AM
  #26
Registered
 
SeaDated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA
My Boats: 2004 38 Fountain Lightning
Posts: 853
Default

Becky and I are leaving Atlanta early Wednesday morning...can't wait
SeaDated is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:49 AM
  #27
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: new orleans, la
My Boats: 29 Baha - Mach 1 - Sunseeker
Posts: 195
Default

Hey lariverat
the sunsation should be riding along with us - we're all heading down on Thursday thru Monday
craig@GCOffshore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:43 PM
  #28
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
skate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
My Boats: 308 Skater
Posts: 1,573
Default The water and weather re perftct!

The water is great and no oil. Emerald Coast Pker Run should be great.
Attached Thumbnails
Destin Roll call.................-dsc_0022.jpg   Destin Roll call.................-dsc_0026.jpg  
skate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:15 AM
  #29
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Navarre, FL
My Boats: Formula 330SS
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skate View Post
The water is great and no oil. Emerald Coast Pker Run should be great.
You must have taken those early in the morning, If I drive over that bridge at 9:00 in the morning on a Monday there are already boats out there... I too can confirm there is no oil, they even got rid of all the boom.
On a side note, I herd they changed the no wake zone to extend all the way out the jetty and last weekend the cops were popping people for wakes, just an FYI.
alindquist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:35 AM
  #30
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
skate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
My Boats: 308 Skater
Posts: 1,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alindquist View Post
You must have taken those early in the morning, If I drive over that bridge at 9:00 in the morning on a Monday there are already boats out there... I too can confirm there is no oil, they even got rid of all the boom.
On a side note, I herd they changed the no wake zone to extend all the way out the jetty and last weekend the cops were popping people for wakes, just an FYI.
Yes you can now blast thru the pass
skate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.