Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone in Houston that can look at a car for me? >

Anyone in Houston that can look at a car for me?

Notices

Anyone in Houston that can look at a car for me?

Old 08-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Looks just like Louie's pld car except louies had a tan interior.
I rode in that one on the limiter while Louie was trying to figure out the paddle shift.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I was tied up tearing down Tbones engine so it can be marathoned together in the morning and go to Destin. I am going to parks and wildlife in the AM to register some boats. The lot is across the freeway if Buy U boy don't want to do it. Just text me in the morning and remind me.
I thought TBone was having a carb issue,not an engine issue.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered

Last edited by BY U BOY; 08-09-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered

I will be a 1/4 mile up the road at Lamborghini Houston sometime tomorrow-Friday, can swing by if no one else can...I would find out everything you can about the car, not saying there is anything wrong with the car you are looking at but they don't have the best reputation down here....If I were buying a used MB I would be going through Lucky Strike, he has been around for years and only deals with pristine vehicles from what I have seen.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 105mph_38_2003
I will be a 1/4 mile up the road at Lamborghini Houston sometime tomorrow-Friday, can swing by if no one else can...I would find out everything you can about the car, not saying there is anything wrong with the car you are looking at but they don't have the best reputation down here....If I were buying a used MB I would be going through Lucky Strike, he has been around for years and only deals with pristine vehicles from what I have seen.
I Spoke to Lucky and Lucky Junior. Thy don't have any newer CL's. This car is a very good price I just need a set of eyes to take a quick look. I purchased 2 cars from them and they were very nice. This is more expensive then the others so I want to make sure there are no or at least minimal rock chips on the front bumper and hood. It is used and i don't "expextt" perfect but i do want near perfect for the $$.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I Spoke to Lucky and Lucky Junior. Thy don't have any newer CL's. This car is a very good price I just need a set of eyes to take a quick look. I purchased 2 cars from them and they were very nice. This is more expensive then the others so I want to make sure there are no or at least minimal rock chips on the front bumper and hood. It is used and i don't "expextt" perfect but i do want near perfect for the $$.
I will put eyes on it in the morning for you.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Gino, sorry I couldn't help out. It looks like one of these guys will get you covered tomorrow. Expo does a great job at putting cars back togther and getting all the blood out. I am sure you won't be dissapointed. Tom
Old 08-10-2010, 06:51 AM
PHIL
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 105mph_38_2003
Several YEARS? um.... he has been around for EVER !

A good guy - very trustworthy too - that is where I would go - LUCKY STRIKE !
Old 08-10-2010, 07:12 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I will gladly pay for your time. Just need someone to look at the paint condition. The place is called Expo in Houston. Thank you
Call Dave Donchecz 713 254-8034
Old 08-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
I will put eyes on it in the morning for you.
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.