Notices

Sea Isle NJ

Old 08-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Charter Member #1251
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PB713,
The bridge is now $1.50 but you only pay one way.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerboat713
Avalon is just over the bridge..the bridge that goes over the inlet, its like a 25cent toll?? Head into Avalon then go to Stone Harbor and do some shopping!!

And if you want to catch some flounder?..then you gotta go fishing right under that bridge when the tide is changing and you will be amazed at how much you catch!

We usually stay on 72nd street in Sea Isle, I think thats where we are staying again this year??

I will surely be at Welshies, Sylvesters and Basilico's some time this weekend...Gotta have Welshies Wings when you go to the Jersey Shore!!

Hope you enjoy your trip!
Stone Harbor is a great place for shopping, been there alot in previous years. I've been on 72nd street im sure, there are alot of streets there (and alot of girls) I am bringing my rods, hope to catch some flounder like you say.

Also hope I can catch a ride on a fast boat there