Notices

Level 10 Offshore?

Old 05-04-2002, 11:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Level 10 Offshore?

What's the scoop on these boats? There is a '98 28' in Coopersville, MI, for 50 large. 454's, Bravo Ones, and lots of other stuff. It's a sharp looking boat, all white, and I'm wondering what kind of reputation these boats have. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2002, 11:15 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do a search on Level 10 we talked at length about them a few months ago.....
Old 05-05-2002, 11:20 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Remember they are not built anymore, and there are only about 3 or 4 in existance. They used to be built and marketed as Challenger. That is a 28 SuperV you are looking at. They are a fast well handling hull. You may have a hard time finding a bank to finance a boat they can't find in any of their books. In closing, I'd love to have one as I've seen several Level 10's and Challengers on the lake. Motion Marine races one in the Silver Cup Series and wins nearly ever race they enter.
Old 05-05-2002, 11:33 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

There are only two level 10's that I know of...and we raced motions boat yesterday mike .....it aint any faster than Wades...but according to them it runs mid 80's.... well they better start at mid 70's
Old 05-05-2002, 11:37 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Dave told me that boat runs 79.8 on GPS. They had it set up that way because if they broke 80, they had to move up a class!! But I would think that if he threw everything out of the boat it might go over 80. Who knows. And what were you guys doing racing with Wades new motors??? Don't let Crazyhorse find out!!!!!

I'm heading out to the driveway to try and finish rigging my electical system. Later!!!
Old 05-05-2002, 11:41 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

**** Mike.... Dave was sitting in the back seat! I think Dickman changes his story like the Michigan weather...that boat is junk compared to Wades....my.02
Old 05-05-2002, 11:43 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I'd agree Dyno. Wades is in pristine condition, and Motion's has been ridden hard and put away wet. Many times.
Old 05-05-2002, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CHALLENGER AEROTECH/ LEVEL 10 was the name of the post if you're having trouble finding it in search. After riding in SuperV's 28 Challenger Saturday, I'm a fan. If you don't mind, where did you find the listing? I am curious as to which one is for sale.

Hey Mike, they are claiming 82.3 mph on boattrader.com. I don't know much about the condition of that boat, but it is a lot sharper in person than in the picture.

Last edited by BGIII; 05-05-2002 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-05-2002, 08:21 PM
Registered

I was a captive. They all wanted to go play in the big lake and I was outvoted. But I didn't figure we could get too crazy with only 0-2 footers out there.
Old 05-05-2002, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now Dave, I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but I'm pretty sure I remember you saying we better go out to the big lake to see what that other boat would do against SuperV's.

Quick Reply: Level 10 Offshore?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.