Notices

Hot Boat Weekend

Old 09-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by check300
We didn't get any pictures but did have a really great time. Surprised a couple 28 Skaters yesterday.
What numbers were you putting up this season?
Old 09-13-2010, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 13 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Cousineau181
What numbers were you putting up this season?
Didn't have to run any faster than 111 yesterday.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by check300
Didn't have to run any faster than 111 yesterday.
Nice Bill.

Overall it was another great year. Lots of great people, bad *** boats, stories, and boobs!

My boat was a TRAILER QUEEN! I had two new/rebuilt fuel pumps fail and had a water leak from not using enough sealant on the extension boxes. Then after sealing them I realized I forgot a fitting on the transom assemblies that poured water in. I could have fixed it Thursday but I didnt feel like it and was kinda burnt out and sick of working on it. No biggy since their were plenty of boats in our group.

Great to see everyone! Had a riot with TwinWackas and SC288. We always have a way of causing some trouble. Can't forgot Arcticfriends! Great to see ya bro!

TwinWackas and SC288....we are going to have to schedule a sled trip with girls and rent as house at lost pines for a thurs. night through sunday. Lets get it figured out and reserved before the snow starts. Also, count us in for the races next year! Sound like another drink fest.

Thanks for the rides this weekend Rookie! See you this weekend for a fun filled beer tent Saturday night!

Last edited by Todd Hartigh; 09-13-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Mike and I had a great time....thanks for getting us the sites!!! It was great hangin with you and your crew. I'll have to go for a ride on your boat next year as well as Jason's....maybe I will even have mine there. I'll be in touch about the snowmobile trip.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 1,206 Likes on 579 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
Thanks for the rides this weekend Rookie! See you this weekend for a fun filled beer tent Saturday night!
Originally Posted by SC288
Jason's....maybe I will even have mine there. I'll be in touch about the snowmobile trip.
No problem Todd, thanks for getting all the campsites and setting things up. I think the final drops of Bud Light is just leaving my system.

SC288, sorry for not taking the Scarab back out Saturday night. I should have...but you guys should have stuck around for Sunday it was great out there. Will have to definitely do some snowmobile trips this winter.

I do have 1 pic, but that is of Todd tying to JimV so he could "kindly push my boat back to Brower" lol
Old 09-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rookie
No problem Todd, thanks for getting all the campsites and setting things up. I think the final drops of Bud Light is just leaving my system.

SC288, sorry for not taking the Scarab back out Saturday night. I should have...but you guys should have stuck around for Sunday it was great out there. Will have to definitely do some snowmobile trips this winter.

I do have 1 pic, but that is of Todd tying to JimV so he could "kindly push my boat back to Brower" lol
Jim's 27 is a wave crushing scarab pusher!
PRICELESS!

It even makes a great advantage pusher
Sorry JimV
Old 09-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes and it has been pulled by a SCARAB before also.

MINE
Old 09-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 1,206 Likes on 579 Posts

Originally Posted by Tinkerer
Yes and it has been pulled by a SCARAB before also.

MINE
LOL, that makes it at least 2. Todd was tying it to my Scarab.

Were you out there? Did not see your boat if you were.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

NO I didn't make it. Saturday was a wash - literally -
I had yard work to do Sunday. By the looks of it I wish that I had gone instead....