Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day... >

Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day...

Notices

Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day...

Old 05-16-2002, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Troutly and Miss Amy, that sounds great!! Since Carrie is pregnant we didn't realy want to be in the "Gauntlet"!!

F233, Tom Brougham ownes Brougham Estates Appartment complex that is in Kansas City, Ks. right next to Kansas City Kansas Community College and his family used to own Victory Hills Country Club. Your right there was always a Good time on the TomKat!! What's up with that web site? I can only get the front page and nothing else? It's been like that forever! (I used to date a girl that lived in Brougham Estates)

Aqua pizza will be missed! But, I'm sure that they will find another place to go!
Old 05-16-2002, 05:12 PM
Secret F233

Fun- ya it has be like that forever >>>>Shrug<<<< I think it's somebodys home page though, so ya know the just didnt bother to finish it but good Photo of the TomKat....

this is a new one to me though:

http://www.lakeozark.com/partycove/

Last edited by Secret F233; 05-16-2002 at 05:15 PM.

Old 05-16-2002, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

JBK wave when you go by this weekend i have dedicated my weekend to powerwashing the decks to get ready for the weekend. if the wife and i get done early enough will look for you on the lake. shouldnt be to hard to find not many t/s topguns out there. i meet you down at the oso party in miami.

later
Old 05-16-2002, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ryan.....SWEEEEEETT!! ride!!
is your cove the same one the run down Stingray Marina is in? And also (this dates me)...the old Klotzies Oar House dock?
I think those condo's I stay at are Sunrise Condo's in that cove.
Old 05-16-2002, 06:08 PM
Registered

Tanned fat,

Stingray cove is one or two coves down from our cove towards shooters. Just go up 1 or 2 coves from stingray and you'll see a 266mm sign at the opening of our cove. It's a fairly wide and deep cove but straight, no smaller coves within. If you know where the island is at tan-tar-a, I can see that from my dock.
Thanks for the compliments, it is eing worked on this week i hope, new dash,guages,throttles,steering wheel,nose cones,drive showers,exhaust tips,cleats,etc...

Hope to see you!
Old 05-16-2002, 06:14 PM
Secret F233

WOW all that It can't be that damaged can it looks awesome to me?

Old 05-16-2002, 06:20 PM
Registered

Secret,

No, no damage at all, just updating mostly. I.E. white dash will become purple dash w/chrome bezels and throttles. Custom steering wheel. Drives needed nose cones and showers. I just wanted longer exhaust tips and the new cleats will be powdercoated white pop-ups to match the pop-up bow light and powdercoated rails.

All in fun.
Old 05-16-2002, 07:10 PM
Registered

I will not be able to be at Lazy Days on Sat. morning either. We have a big group staying at our house and a bunch of us are playing golf on Sat. morning. Hopefully we can meet up with everyone later on in the day or at BWJ's or somethng.
Old 05-17-2002, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

later- yep, i'll wave. not only do i have to tow the T/S down for Tony, but i'll probably have to show him how to drive it!!!
Old 05-17-2002, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

It's amazing what people forget over the winter! or are you making refrence to him not knowing in the first place either way thats what friends are for. haha also better take your long underwear because it doesnt sound to warm this weekend.

Quick Reply: Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.