Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought this was pretty impressive;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g0JZ...eature=related
Old 08-31-2010, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
That's a bold statement for a new company. Your photo section isn't even up yet...

When did a website start determinig the age of a company? The company and it's owner and not new.... by any means.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's a bold statement for a new company. Your photo section isn't even up yet...
Bob has been in business a lot longer than nortech. There is no wood in his boats and the glass work is awesome, the nortechs have wood in their stringers etc. I have no affiliation with thunder except it is close by and he gives me great deals on parts, etc. You have to see the 50' in person to appreciate it and they have been built for 5 years or more. Maybe this could be your next boat, but only a cummins could pull it, right.

Last edited by northernoffshore; 08-31-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:21 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I thought this was pretty impressive;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g0JZ...eature=related
yep back up motors

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
yep back up motors
One of the first couple of boats built was sold to hahn .To me, it's obvious what he did with it, but don't know any of the facts on what happened, and would never ask , but I do know that this is a pic of a 50' thunder, not a hann on his website. Thunder boats (active thunder when in ill.)have been around a long time and build quality boats. If I could afford it, I would buy one just to have a 55+ footer cc. Thats like 3 flats boats end to end
Attached Thumbnails 50ft center console!!!!-img21430442d99c2c99d5.jpg  

Last edited by northernoffshore; 08-31-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
Bob has been in business a lot longer than notech. There is no wood in his boats and the glass work is awesome, the nortechs have wood in their stringers etc. I have no affiliation with thunder except it is close by and he gives me great deals on parts, etc. You have to see the 50' in person to appreciate it and they have been built for 5 years or more. Maybe this could be your next boat, but only a cummins could pull it, right.
just because a person/company may have been in business LONGER than another does not mean their product is better or worse 4 it! just say'n!
NT has alot of boats out there w/ alot of water time, some w/ huge pwer. others w/ mild! I believe they have proven themselves w/ a combo of years, technology, & as stated above, the real test, seriously proven on the water!!!

Last edited by wrinkleface; 08-31-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob has been in business a lot longer than nortech. There is no wood in his boats and the glass work is awesome, the nortechs have wood in their stringers etc. I have no affiliation with thunder except it is close by and he gives me great deals on parts, etc. You have to see the 50' in person to appreciate it and they have been built for 5 years or more. Maybe this could be your next boat, but only a cummins could pull it, right.

Really?
Old 08-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Really?
Hey, C post 16!!!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob has been in business a lot longer than nortech.
Can you give us a little history lesson on Bob and the company?
Old 08-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

One of the first couple of boats built was sold to hahn .To me, it's obvious what he did with it, but don't know any of the facts on what happened, and would never ask , but I do know that this is a pic of a 50' thunder, not a hann on his website. Thunder boats (active thunder when in ill.)have been around a long time and build quality boats. If I could afford it, I would buy one just to have a 55+ footer cc. Thats like 3 flats boats end to end
Pat has owned Active Thunder since I believe 93.. and Ive owned one of his boats as well. That makes the orig. co started in 88 or 89 if memory serves me correct..I remember reading the archives on this..or Pat told me himself.. WHAT HAS BOB PRODUCED SINCE 93.. I ASKED THIS ON PAGE ONE..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.