Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What to do? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/238102-what-do.html)

Expensive Date 08-31-2010 09:43 PM

You will find out in life that the loudmouths are just that mouths.Doubt he will come after you and while you did nothing wrong next time call the cops its there job let them do it.
It would be different if he was smacking some girl around then you have to make a decision.But for speeding in a no wake zone stay out of it

MiniHawk 08-31-2010 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3196668)
I guess you're not old enuf for a conceal carry license?

Im 17 with a 13' Mini Hawk speedboat.

Expensive Date 08-31-2010 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3196668)
I guess you're not old enuf for a conceal carry license?

In NY:lolhit:

MiniHawk 08-31-2010 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3196642)
Look for a sleeping bag and a pillow. You're sleeping on the boat.

Im having my buddy who lives near the dock check up on it for me.

I could sleep on it too, but its very small. It's a 13' Mini Hawk.

PhantomChaos 08-31-2010 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by newfountainguy (Post 3196655)
stop being the fckin cops. you told a guy to stop doing something...it could have gone either way. when you tell some one what to do you better be ready for the responce you got. I hate when the rich old up tight prick starts yelling at me cause my boat is to loud or that i'm going 47mph in a 45. get a fckin life buddy. if you dont want your boat getting banged around at the dock get a lift!

oh did i just say that. sorry!

It's a 5MPH zone!! Have another drink or put the glasses on. :drink:

newfountainguy 08-31-2010 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3196680)
It's a 5MPH zone!! Have another drink or put the glasses on. :drink:

What...I don't drink and i think you missed my point.:angry-smiley-038:

Mastercraft240 08-31-2010 09:51 PM

I live in a 5mph zone and people speed by all the time. You cant act like the police everytime you see people speeding. I would have gotten his reg numbers and reported it to bay constable. I have only once gotten pissed at someone speeding by. It was a guy on a 50 footer speeding through the 5mph, 50 yards from my house throwing a HUGE wake. My boat was tide up.... ended up throwing such a big wake one of the ropes put a huge stress crack near the cleat. I hopped on my boat, untied it and speed up to the guy and said "excuse me, hi. I live down there. Im not sure if you noticed but this is a 5mph zone. Your wake is destroying not only our bulkheads but also our tied up boats. Please slow down next time your passing through!" He apologized and went about his ways. You have to pick you battles wisley. It also was not wise to threaten the guy with police in your second line.

ciaoderhead 08-31-2010 09:51 PM

Grow a set a ball and stop playing cop. If you're gonna call someone out be ready for retaliation.,,,,, Just f'ing w/u. :lolhit:
Hopefully he was all talk....don't sweat it:kiss:

POWERPLAY J 08-31-2010 09:55 PM

Next time take... a baloon launcher, and a 12pk of your favorite soda. Save one to drink:evilb:

PhantomChaos 08-31-2010 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by newfountainguy (Post 3196687)
What...I don't drink and i think you missed my point.:angry-smiley-038:

Yep I missed it. I'm not picking up what you're laying down I guess. :drink: