Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Is Bill H there now?

Ryan
Old 07-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
I agree Tom.

My opinion has since changed from my post #36 back in 2011.

Not that I am owed anything thank God, but if people do their home work on any business or person, they can make a good decision whether or not to do business with them. Google is your friend ....
Typhoon was great! Everyone after that except rolf Has sucked! Pm me me for any details, stay away from that place! Yes I am owed!
Old 07-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

All you have to do is contact skater40 Gary Smith to see what the real Tony is like
Old 07-15-2015, 04:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I would like to see this thread locked and or put to bed as we are now on the third different marina operating in that location and none of them have or had anything to do with the original Typhoon or the owners & employees associated with it.

The problems associated with Tony, Frissini, Arrow, Trenton Marine, Etc. have nothing to do with the original Typhoon and I hate seeing their name and great reputation brought up with bad things they had nothing to do with and no involvement in.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
I would like to see this thread locked and or put to bed as we are now on the third different marina operating in that location and none of them have or had anything to do with the original Typhoon or the owners & employees associated with it.

The problems associated with Tony, Frissini, Arrow, Trenton Marine, Etc. have nothing to do with the original Typhoon and I hate seeing their name and great reputation brought up with bad things they had nothing to do with and no involvement in.
I agree-lock it down and move on.