Notices

cigarette boat company

Old 09-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

cut member a break???????????????? Very few members posting in this thread, most reg.............One member made a comment that ownes one.
very ignorant post...congrats
Old 09-04-2010, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by moses0324
very ignorant post...congrats
Thanks, Cigarette has dealers and only sells through there dealers. Some very good dealers that take care of customers they sell to. Like Pier 57, Sport Boats, Lipship, Grand Sport and Legend marine. They all take very good care of there customers before, during and after the sale. As for Cigarette if you have an issue and take the boat to the factory for a warranty problem they will bend over backwards to take care of you. Skip is a stand up guy that will take care of what he builds.

Last edited by blume; 09-04-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just dont get it, someone comes and ask some serious questions about a company and they get treated like trash and walked on. how dumb is that. I am looking at spending close to $600,000 dollars of my hard earned money on a 39 unlimited with staggard sc 700 and #6 drives and i get someone who already has to treat someone like trash. somoene who posted in this topic needs to grow up.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:19 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fkboatman
I just dont get it, someone comes and ask some serious questions about a company and they get treated like trash and walked on. how dumb is that. I am looking at spending close to $600,000 dollars of my hard earned money on a 39 unlimited with staggard sc 700 and #6 drives and i get someone who already has to treat someone like trash. somoene who posted in this topic needs to grow up.
Minihawk is a 14 YO kid that sometimes thinks he is an expert
about everything....

The comments were directed at him..Not You...

If you drop the coin on a new 39....The guys at Cig will bend over backwards for you....I would talk to Phil at Lip-Ship..
Old 09-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by birdog
about everything....

If you drop the coin on a new 39....The guys at Cig will bend over backwards for you....I would talk to Phil at Lip-Ship..
extremely well put, i own a cigarette, and although i didnt buy it new from Cigarette, when i need something the factroy treats me as though i did buy it new, ive also called Phil at Lip Ship a few times who has absolutly bent over backwards for me on a 2$ toggle switch and an unpriceable wealth of knowledge
Old 09-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

about everything....

x2 when it comes to a Cigarette Phil is the man. http://www.lipship.com/
Old 09-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry for the post i made...i looked at your previous posts and the first one you ever made said you were born and raised in the boat industry or something to that effect...and you owned a 27' fountain before....been around boats a long time....then you post this?
Kinda seems a little odd to me...whatever...buy one...i think you'd enjoy it...if i had the resources i would...i just have a little checkmate so maybe i should just keep my mouth shut and let the experts chime in
Old 09-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it's a very fair ?/topic!!!! W/ all the negative marine crap go'n on these days(manufacturers, dealers, suppliers, etc,etc!!!!) Try'n 2 go about something logically & get as much info as U can so U can make an informed decision on a multi-hundy-K (TOY) purchase is just the right thing 2 do!! Good luck sir w/ your search!!! Wrink
Old 09-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

about everything....

I am 17 years old... Cigarette is an excellent company with GREAT owners and they build excellent boats, I am just referring to contacting them. Sometimes they don't respond to emails, but they will always answer your call and they are very helpful.

Phil, at Lipship, is the best guy to go to when it comes to purchasing a new Cig.

Last edited by MiniHawk; 09-05-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Registered

Ok, lets set this straight. i have bein watching the company pretty closely for a couple years. i have talked to a couple owners of cigeratte racing boats, i have checked them out through a few sources. so yes i have done some home work before coming on hear and talking about my plans.
I sent a email to Vic, and asked him if i could buy direct or had to go through dealer he sent me a email back and said give a call. we talked about a hour on phone before he even asked what model i was interersted in. So i told him straight up i was looking for this and this and so on. i told him i want a boat to run x amount of mph full to the gills with fuel with full load of gear and water. along with a few people, not like a test report with half fuel one person and empty boat. I told him i had no interest in his boats with base pwer ie 525 there is nothing wrong with them, just dont want to run them into the ground in a couple hundred hours and need to replace them due to getting boat to run high 70 or 80 mph. So Vic sent me options list and so blank drawings to come up with color scheme and so on. price on base boat with trailer and we came up with doing a 39 instead of 38. and gave me a great price if they devue it at miami show and i said shore because i have no interest in getting boat over winter or hauling it back in the winter across the country. so we are most likely going to do the 39 with staggard 700 sc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.