Old 09-05-2010, 10:05 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in
Old 09-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

We will be there with 16 others. Got s houseboat we will have in Harmon and will have our boats also
Old 09-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered

Great thanks for the responces we're getting in Thursday, new to this event any advice appreicated.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

If you want alcoholic beverages, bring them with you. It's a dry county. If you signed up for the food, you get dinner on Friday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and it is well done. Parties will happen on Friday and Saturday on the dock. You will get a docking space for the weekend. Just bring everything you think you need because no stores are close. The boat ramp is good and the park rangers will be there to help park you and transport you where you need to go. There will be shuttle vans running all over the place.
Best part of the run is you put your boat in, unload your stuff and you don't have to get in it until you get ready to leave. The run is very well organized. The stops will not be hard to find. You will have some Loto like snotty water around the start. This will become better as you travel further to the East. There will be a lot of spectator boats along the course. Some will be in your way. Always watch for the Pwc's.
The State Park is a beautiful place, the drive into the park is a winding 7 mile drive through mature forest. Your going to have a great time. On the lake, there will be a big raft up with lots and lots of partying at Harmon Creek. To get there go East out of the State Dock entrance for several miles til you see all kinds of boats going in and out of what looks like a small cove. The State Dock operates off of Central Time. See you there, catch me if you need anything. Eric

Last edited by SkiDoc; 09-07-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Registered

I'll be one of those spectator boats in your way when you get towards the east end of the lake.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

awe this is a bummer, I didnt realize when it was or if it was even going on this year. Ill have to plan to do this next year for sure. To everyone going, Be safe and have fun.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered

Like eagle said, BYOB, matter of fact bring you own everything. The lodge at the park is good for dinner. Jamestown marina has a good breakfast buffet. I will be there with friends at State Dock.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:41 AM
FPC Events
VIP Member

Stu & I will be there. My first time, I am really excited to go!
FPC member Jim Moore invited us to hang out with him & his friends. Houseboat, Outerlimits, sounds like fun!
We get in on Friday afternoon~
Old 09-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Registered

i will be there.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KYElimEagle
If you want alcoholic beverages, bring them with you. It's a dry county. If you signed up for the food, you get dinner on Friday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and it is well done. Parties will happen on Friday and Saturday on the dock. You will get a docking space for the weekend. Just bring everything you think you need because no stores are close. The boat ramp is good and the park rangers will be there to help park you and transport you where you need to go. There will be shuttle vans running all over the place.
Best part of the run is you put your boat in, unload your stuff and you don't have to get in it until you get ready to leave. The run is very well organized. The stops will not be hard to find. You will have some Loto like snotty water around the start. This will become better as you travel further to the East. There will be a lot of spectator boats along the course. Some will be in your way. Always watch for the Pwc's.
The State Park is a beautiful place, the drive into the park is a winding 7 mile drive through mature forest. Your going to have a great time. On the lake, there will be a big raft up with lots and lots of partying at Harmon Creek. To get there go East out of the State Dock entrance for several miles til you see all kinds of boats going in and out of what looks like a small cove. The State Dock operates off of Central Time. See you there, catch me if you need anything. Eric
First time for us as well. We were not able to get a houseboat....staying in one of the cabins. How does that work? Looking at a map it looks like we need to have everything we need on the dock? Not a lot of storage on the boat for coolers etc. any recommendations? Can we park a truck near the marina?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.