Like Tree0Likes

Lake Cumberland Roll Call

Reply
Old 09-07-2010, 11:12 AM
  #21
Registered
 
tssteph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
My Boats: NOTHING......:)
Posts: 1,477
Default

The shuttle at state dock will take you everywhere anytime. Your truck will not be within reasonable walking distance but the shuttle will get you there. Find a buddy with a houseboat and leave your junk there...
tssteph is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:07 PM
  #22
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: md.
My Boats: 388 Skater
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tssteph View Post
The shuttle at state dock will take you everywhere anytime. Your truck will not be within reasonable walking distance but the shuttle will get you there. Find a buddy with a houseboat and leave your junk there...
Thanks
anchor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:04 PM
  #23
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
FuelinAround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Owensboro, KY
My Boats: Sonic 31SS
Posts: 1,573
Default

Here is a map to harmon
Attached Thumbnails
Lake Cumberland Roll Call-harmon.png  
__________________
*ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT WAR AND LOSS OF JOBS BUILT SOME OF OUR MOST BEAUITFUL LAKE REGIONS?*
FuelinAround is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:20 PM
  #24
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Indiana/Lake Cumberland
My Boats: Formula 353 Fastech
Posts: 186
Default

We will be there. tssteph, I saw you at the ramp yesterday, but didn't get a chance to say hi. I have the Formula 353 Fastech. I was the one, who loaned you a wrench, a while back to get your prop off, when you cracked it. Also, we are in need of a slip or someone to raft up to at the State Dock for Friday and Saturady night, it will just be my wife, and I, and we will be staying on our boat. Don't want to drive out to a cove after we start partying !, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Larry

Last edited by 427 larry; 09-07-2010 at 02:10 PM.
427 larry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:21 PM
  #25
Registered
 
sommerfliesby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Frankfort, IL
My Boats: 2010 Active Thunder 37 Excess
Posts: 4,279
Default

I'll be there on the 43 Black Thunder Optical Illusion. Like BZ said, our bad influence crew will be in da house with his 42 Fountain, the BT, and a 42 Outerlimits. I am SURE you will hear the stereo on the BT if you are on the docks, c'mon by for some rum!
sommerfliesby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:48 PM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evansville, IN
My Boats: 03 Baja 275 Boss
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427 larry View Post
We will be there. tssteph, I saw you at the ramp yesterday, but didn't get a chance to say hi. I have the Formula 353 Fastech. I was the one, who loaned you a wrench, a while back to get your prop off, when you cracked it. Also, we are in need of a slip or someone to raft up to at the State Dock for Friday and Saturady night. Don't want to drive out to a cove after we start partying !, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Larry
I was also wondering about where to stay Saturday night. Will they have slips available at the state dock saturday night and if so how much? I've heard $350 for the weekend for a slip! Does anyone trailer their boats out and sleep in the parking lot?
daniel240 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:01 PM
  #27
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Indiana/Lake Cumberland
My Boats: Formula 353 Fastech
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel240 View Post
I was also wondering about where to stay Saturday night. Will they have slips available at the state dock saturday night and if so how much? I've heard $350 for the weekend for a slip! Does anyone trailer their boats out and sleep in the parking lot?
Far as I know, there are no slips available, unless someone cancels, that's why we are looking. They usually run $25.00 for an open, and $35.00 for a covered, per night. I guess, you could sleep in your boat in the parking lot. Good luck !.
427 larry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.