Jbs Demolished By Piston Power

Notices

Jbs Demolished By Piston Power

Old 09-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
+5.

So I'm out in Hoboken last night. Start out at some hot lounge with this late 20's bartender. Blonde, at least 5'10. solid 8.9 (not giving her the 9). Wind up at this apt with 3 25ish chicks doing room temp shots of tequila and vodka. hour later I'm at lounge 84 on washington st with a good friend (girl) and the girls and my friend brings over this hot puerto rican chick (maybe 27) wearing a little black dress that barely covers her ass and tells me if I don't f**k her she will.

See, lets all boat and have fun. Wayyyyyyyy more fun
I need your address please.... I will be visiting soon....
Old 09-18-2010, 08:47 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PM me. any time. 10min from NYC
Old 09-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
PM me. any time. 10min from NYC
Sounds like a plan...
Old 09-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered

No matter how people in this thread come across, I think the original OP's objective is clear....

How can JBS talk all of this sh*t about people, business, and teams, and everyone soon forgets?????

I remember his keyboard melt down after Aqua Mania crashed. Basically saying they could not drive for sh*t, then goes on for pages. Next was the Arruda saga and the rigging and turbines where junk.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him because he blew his inheritance on boat racing, then continues to bag on everything around him?? I walked over to there pits at LOTO. Everything was filthy, trailer rusted, garbage around....but he sure had the motorhomes and rigs around!!!!

But, since he has a big Mystic, everyone is on his nuts? Dude, go back to sleeping in till noon, blaming everyone else, and running a race program that is a joke. People work their asses off most of their lives to be able to afford the stuff you have, yet you seem to piss it away, blaming everyone else on the way down.

Flame away........

Last edited by Hazen; 09-19-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Watch for flying shoes....
LOL!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hazen
No matter how people in this thread come across, I think the original OP's objective is clear....

How can JBS talk all of this sh*t about people, business, and teams, and everyone soon forgets?????

I remember his keyboard melt down after Aqua Mania crashed. Basically saying they could not drive for sh*t, then goes on for pages. Next was the Arruda saga and the rigging and turbines where junk.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him because he blew his inheritance on boat racing, then continues to bag on everything around him?? I walked over to there pits at LOTO. Everything was filthy, trailer rusted, garbage around....but he sure had the motorhomes and rigs around!!!!

But, since he has a big Mystic, everyone is on his nuts? Dude, go back to sleeping in till noon, blaming everyone else, and running a race program that is a joke. People work their asses off most of their lives to be able to afford the stuff you have, yet you seem to piss it away, blaming everyone else on the way down.

Flame away........
Pretty strong post for a newbie but I have to agree with just about all of it. As a longtime racing fanatic, I think his rantings are an embarrassment to the sport. He needs to stop putting his business in the street and be more discreet. You don't see the other teams acting like that.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hazen

Flame away........
You left out the part where he puts down Mystic Powerboats..........and now a rust trailer??!!! They're next on the hitlist! Where will it end? LOL!
I agree with your post.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Registered

Hey Nautdesign1:

Take notes and lessons from Hazen five posts and he knows how to cut through the bull sh it.

If what Hazen is saying is true.

Then I would love to hear from the JBS crew. I will say this if it were my team... Hazen or anyone else was talking about in such a manner. I would certainly hand them their azz to the point were they would be asking for EMT's or bandages.

I would bet dollars to donuts it will be crickets.

KAP

P.S. I do not judge anyone by their post count only the content of their post. I'd drink a beer with Hazen because he will write with grit versus the soy latte bunch of wanna be novelists.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:30 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

I did a little key board battleing with Joe from JBS about "offshore racing" and how I think what they do is a crime with a big turbine boat running in circles - hey it's what the sport is today and that won't change.

What I come away with from all these threads is one thing, Jeff seems to be a nice enough guy, he is typical of those that are in over their head. He appearentlt tried to do what 99.9% of us dream to do which is go out and buy the best. I think what he failed to realize is having the money to buy it is only 10% of the battle. Having the processes, the people, the support etc to keep it going is the rest. I think he underestimated what is took to be at the level he wants to be at.

Did lashing out at all the people who he feels failed him do any good - NO. Is it a little childish - YES.

He's felt he was wronged, he's allowed to ***** - I think he learned a great lesson. For all his bragging he went to loto and got spanked, spanked in front of everyone hard!

Let's get over it and not force another racer to leave this sport because you guys that are here racing still need all the boats you can get.

Joe Gere (don't mind using my name)

ps - Those that know me know I was with Kitami, he brought my engine company and I owned part of that failed operation. Kitami thought the same as Jeff did, you buy the best, the most winning and we should go win everything - it doesn't work that way. Difference is we didn't have the internet to blast our feelings on, had we, we probably would have been like JBS!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:16 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by kap328
Then I would love to hear from the JBS crew. I will say this if it were my team... Hazen or anyone else was talking about in such a manner. I would certainly hand them their azz to the point were they would be asking for EMT's or bandages.
You didn't happen to see a Mini-Hawk when you were water skiing in the canal the other week did you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.