Notices

Mini Hawk is GONE!!

Old 09-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MiniHawk
I don't know if
my mom has the report, or if the police have it. I was onboard the police boat when they were filling stuff out, but even before the report was finished, the harbor patrol officer comes back shouting "found it!"
Don't they have radios there?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
We arent looking for references. This isnt a job interview. I don t want to beat you up so I'll sit back. But for your sake you should post a copy of the police report or just fade away so you don't get drawn and quartered. My .02
Thanks for your input here thank you for trying to help, I'll see what I can do. But, if I cannot get the report, I won't want to stay away from offshore only.com because powerboating is my passion and I have no other connection to these type of people. I want to get a good reputation and get noticed well.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:20 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can get the report. It's not a question. It's black and white. If theres no report than you're going to have to man-up and say that.

If you did file a report let this thread die tonight and get it tomorw. Then you'l have your info.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

[QUOTE=MiniHawk;3213728 get noticed well.[/QUOTE]

Dont take this the wrong way, but Get noticed? Seems your trying to be "Mr Popular" bummin rides talking like you seems to know boats like the back of your hand. Last Vid I saw of you was stepping on some dudes seat thats was extra clean. Kid your not runnin serious hardware or one the top guys in the game. And im in no way saying I am either. Im just another everyday dude who is just happy to have an old resin junk.
-Mike
Old 09-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Dont take this the wrong way, but Get noticed? Seems your trying to be "Mr Popular" bummin rides talking like you seems to know boats like the back of your hand. Last Vid I saw of you was stepping on some dudes seat thats was extra clean. Kid your not runnin serious hardware or one the top guys in the game. And im in no way saying I am either. Im just another everyday dude who is just happy to have an old resin junk.
-Mike
I'd just like to get more involved with owners of speedboats. It's fun riding in them,

This thread is getting deleted anyway so it will be forgotten about.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Ok..I'll ask my mom if she will give me a copy tomorrow. What bothers me though is that people don't understand the whole story with every detail I try to give.
Maybe people are right...I could handle things better in person then online.
Sam,
this will be my only post on this and I will be up front. the one part that you need to understand is there are other guys on here your age that started out the same time you did, with the same passion for boating you did, however they never played games or joked with people about who they were and what they are doing with boats.
Although this is a fun place to hang out and goof off, many of the info passed back and forth between members is real time serious info, such as how to work on boats or steering someone in the right direction for a purchase or help with a problem, this trading of info can cost people money at times, lots of it. Most people dont like to be jacked around with info that is wrong, or heard second hand or flat out lied to. there is a major difference between posting from first hand knowledge or the rumor mill.
I am sorry that you feel no one is taking you seriously, however you have no one to blame but yourself because of your past actions, don't be the "boy who cried wolf" and no one will think of you that way. Over the years you have claimed to be others, and have pretended to own and represent boats that you have never seen or owned. Multiple screen names and outright lies do not garner respect from other forum members.
On these boards we have all had our share of liars, thieves and people who pretend to be something they are not. Unfortunately your actions in the past are like bad credit, it will take some time for you to make right the stories you have told in the past. Like it or not, this falls squarely on your shoulders, no one else typed everything except for you. Man up, do the right thing and earn peoples respect. Honesty is not to be confused with childhood trickery, you don't get many chances for do-overs. My advice would be to use your time wisely and think before you act.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think what Offshore is trying to tell ya is it takes a lifetime to build up a reputation and only a second to ruin it.