Like Tree0Likes

Anyone know this Cig?

Reply
Old 09-22-2010, 03:52 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mahopac New York
My Boats: Sunsation/Outerlimits
Posts: 969
Default Anyone know this Cig?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/boa/1966724992.html

Any stories behind it? Not my choice of colors but may be a good deal for someone.
MahopacMarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:58 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Gladhe8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfield, CT
My Boats: 2005 Active Thunder 28
Posts: 3,693
Default

Yes. This is a customer of my mechanic. My boat is sitting about 50 feet away from this right now. No stories that I know of...just not used much. Looks to be in pretty good shape from the outside(never seen the coever off if it). I'm not sure if the owner or my mechanic posted the ad, but my mechanic was brokering the boat for the guy. Billy Frenz took a look at it a few months ago for a friend so he could probably tell you more details. Guy wants it gone.
Gladhe8er is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:05 PM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mahopac New York
My Boats: Sunsation/Outerlimits
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladhe8er View Post
Yes. This is a customer of my mechanic. My boat is sitting about 50 feet away from this right now. No stories that I know of...just not used much. Looks to be in pretty good shape from the outside(never seen the coever off if it). I'm not sure if the owner or my mechanic posted the ad, but my mechanic was brokering the boat for the guy. Billy Frenz took a look at it a few months ago for a friend so he could probably tell you more details. Guy wants it gone.
Cool. I will give Billy a call. For some reason I am looking for a project to play with??????????????????
MahopacMarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:11 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Gladhe8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfield, CT
My Boats: 2005 Active Thunder 28
Posts: 3,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahopacMarine View Post
Cool. I will give Billy a call. For some reason I am looking for a project to play with??????????????????
It would be a cool project for sure. Just gotta do something about the purple and teal cow paint!
Gladhe8er is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:12 PM
  #5
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Sea-Dated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma / GLOC
My Boats: Sold the Cafe' and boatless for now.....
Posts: 3,376
Default

I have never seen a Cafe' with McLeod bolsters in it. Interesting.

And I am sure you know but a Cafe' is a 35' not a 36' like the ad says.
Sea-Dated is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:34 PM
  #6
Registered
Trade Score: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake, NY
My Boats: 34 Sea Ray
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahopacMarine View Post
Cool. I will give Billy a call. For some reason I am looking for a project to play with??????????????????
I know a guy that could paint it for you Tom..
Rattlesnake Jake is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:42 PM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mahopac New York
My Boats: Sunsation/Outerlimits
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
I have never seen a Cafe' with McLeod bolsters in it. Interesting.

And I am sure you know but a Cafe' is a 35' not a 36' like the ad says.
Ya I know, thanks SD.
The ad is pretty general. Not sure it is someone that "knows" Cig's is listing it.
It is interesting to see the Mcleods. I may take a ride out to see what else is changed.
MahopacMarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:47 PM
  #8
Registered
 
SS930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: At the office.
My Boats: 1990 Donzi Sweet 16
Posts: 6,684
Default

What does 'sea cow' have for drives?
SS930 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:10 PM
  #9
Registered
 
Gladhe8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfield, CT
My Boats: 2005 Active Thunder 28
Posts: 3,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS930 View Post
What does 'sea cow' have for drives?
TRS
Gladhe8er is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:11 PM
  #10
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Yep take those bolsters out and put original Cigarette ones back in!!
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.