Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What Are Main Differences? Cig, Nor Outer... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/239646-what-main-differences-cig-nor-outer.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 10-01-2010 08:33 AM

Interesting point that no one has brought up yet...... Why if Cig #1, the best the one and only are the three head cheerleaders all selling there boats? Joe Fitness, PM203 and Omerta all have their #1 Cig's for sale......hmmmm. Many page hits on all, some for sale over a year and despite them being the best, #1, the fastest, some collector's item's (Gladiators no longer in production) some race champions (Omerta's went to Bimini) yet no one stepped up to buy these cherished rigs?

Maybe the buyers are simply too jealous to step up, maybe the sellers don't serve enough "kool-aid" or maybe the hype is simply that, hype. :D Note two of the three boats are the cherished, special "Lipship" Edition. This must be a dream, I can't believe these haven't sold! It should be like selling Picassos, GT40s or any other insanely valuable item, let the bidders drive the price to the moon!

All in good fun fellas, you guys have great boats but the cheerleading is funny!

pm203 10-01-2010 08:50 AM

Don't be a dick. You know it takes time to sell any one of these style boats. I have had more than several offers and could have sold my boat already. The problem is I will not give it away. I am not going to blow out a boat just to get rid of it. And speaking of Cigarette, show me a better 39 V out there. You can't.

ICDEDPPL 10-01-2010 08:50 AM

I~m gonna steal a BMW joke...

Whats the difference between a Cig. and a Porcupine ?...

The Cig. has pricks on the inside:drink:

Jupiter Sunsation 10-01-2010 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by pm203 (Post 3220914)
Don't be a dick. You know it takes time to sell any one of these style boats. I have had more than several offers and could have sold my boat already. The problem is I will not give it away. I am not going to blow out a boat just to get rid of it. And speaking of Cigarette, show me a better 39 V out there. You can't.

+1.......CIG CURRENTLY MAKES THE BEST 39 V BOTTOM OUT THERE! No argument there from me! :D

omerta one 10-01-2010 08:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL (Post 3220916)
Whats the difference between a Cig. and a Porcupine ?...

The Cig. has pricks on the inside:drink:

Here's what Anna had to say about the haters...

pm203 10-01-2010 08:55 AM

Too funny!

Jupiter Sunsation 10-01-2010 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3220924)
Here's what Anna had to say about the AT guys...

Either that or she was showing how much money Enrique had left after buying a Cig......:D

omerta one 10-01-2010 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3220927)
Either that or she was showing how much money Enrique had left after buying a Cig......:D

You see I changed the quote to include you...BTW do you have a boat?

Jupiter Sunsation 10-01-2010 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3220928)
You see I changed the quote to include you...BTW do you have a boat?

I still have a 32 Sunsation that I bought new in 04.......

omerta one 10-01-2010 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3220936)
I still have a 32 Sunsation that I bought new in 04.......

I don't know much about the '04's but the new ones are pretty nice.