Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
West Palm Beach area on Tuesday? Anybody >

West Palm Beach area on Tuesday? Anybody

Notices

West Palm Beach area on Tuesday? Anybody

Old 09-28-2010, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Boat hit 75.4 with some loaner props. Fuel burn was very impressive. If Brian and Dave weren't celebrating at the Square Grouper they may have been able to sell hull#1 to the country western star that was at the bar with us! Note 7 guys aboard, 200 gallons of fuel.

Weather is going to be nasty tommorow with Tropical Storm Nicole brewing out there! I did hear a rumor of an upcoming offshore test, Jupiter to Ft Lauderdale to get the interior done!

Congratulations guys on a great project with great results!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Boat hit 75.4 with some loaner props. Fuel burn was very impressive. If Brian and Dave weren't celebrating at the Square Grouper they may have been able to sell hull#1 to the country western star that was at the bar with us! Note 7 guys aboard, 200 gallons of fuel.

Weather is going to be nasty tommorow with Tropical Storm Nicole brewing out there! I did hear a rumor of an upcoming offshore test, Jupiter to Ft Lauderdale to get the interior done!

Congratulations guys on a great project with great results!
Where were you hiding? Yes, Congratulations on a great project with great results
Note: 7 BIG guys!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Yes Reese and some very nice shots they were indeed on that blue Bahama (that was a 40 - 41' too, right?)!!

Brian, I highly recommend Reese for your photo shoot with the new 41' ... you will not be disappointed. Dad lives around the corner from Henley's wish I was down there to pop by.

Have fun and post pics!
Chris
Yes, it was on the blue Bahama 41' and they were just some shots Henley snapped with we were waiting for the chopper. All joking aside, if you do a shoot - I'm not a girlie rider. I've done performance testing with Powerboat Magazine and yes, that is me striking a pose on the bow at 62mph! Thanks for the recommendation, Chris - I love a great boat ride!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5YWZxOfkas

Reese
Old 09-28-2010, 08:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Congrats Brian! long time coming..Cant wait to go for a ride!
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words and pictures! David and I can't stop talking about the new 41. Hopefully the weather will take a break and we can get back out tomorrow. Jupiter thanks for the brewskies! PS.....Henley Custom Marine is first class!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Thanks for the kind words and pictures! David and I can't stop talking about the new 41. Hopefully the weather will take a break and we can get back out tomorrow. Jupiter thanks for the brewskies! PS.....Henley Custom Marine is first class!
You are very welcome! I put it up on facebook and people are really writing some nice things about you all. I included a link to your website. I also got a request from reelboating.com for some pics to post on their website and will do that if you are okay with it. We have beautiful weather most of the time and I'm sorry that it's decided to turn ugly on you guys, but maybe it will clear by tomorrow and you can make that happen!

Best wishes to guys!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:19 AM
Registered

Sorry I missed y'all, I forgot I had a Lunch meeting from 12 - 2, then had to run back to work to check on my crew.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Congrats Brian! She looks beautiful in the water. Nice numbers!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks for all the kind words. Weather isn't looking good today - grrrrrrrrr.

Top speed is at bottom right corner.
Attached Images  
Old 09-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great Brian, congrats!

BTW, we need some close-ups of Henley's pics on the Bahama 41'!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.