Notices

swords on tv

Old 10-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default swords on tv

I watched it last year and this year and I can't belive LINDA took that whinah *** dave back on the boat. man after last season I would of thought after watching what a moron he was. that he would change his ways or tell LINDA no thanks. what a wimp. heres a woman sword fisher who went threw the NO NAME STORM in 90, later called the perfect storm for the movie. man and it was bad I was working clean up right away and saw the desturtion the next day of the beaches and towns going to our clients places. she is a wonderful person doesn't need that moron dave on the boat . anyone else watch it.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Registered

Just got done watching.Linda lost a pretty huge piece of her finger tip. OUCH!!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:17 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess I haven't watched much tv this year. Which show?
Old 10-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Registered

I tried watching that show.... mad respect for the people.... but the show is down right boring.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Registered

Saw it for the first time tonight. Didn't see a fish for the first 40 minutes. I want this to be a better series than it is.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

That's one of those shows that I don't really like, yet I still watch it just about every week....and nothing new happens.

Even the narrator has to repeat the same crap constantly...like what a "marker" sword is, or how much swordfish and tuna sell for.

I basically just like seeing the boats come in and out of Barnegat Light, since I live in the area.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Registered

i agree, dave is a douche bag, he should be on chris (chomps) hansen's boat, that dude has some serious issues, jus read on the net that hillstrands and sig all quit deadliest catch, over a lawsuite with discovery channel,
Old 10-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by srx 780
i agree, dave is a douche bag, he should be on chris (chomps) hansen's boat, that dude has some serious issues, jus read on the net that hillstrands and sig all quit deadliest catch, over a lawsuite with discovery channel,
yeah chomps would throw him over board, man that would suck if sig and hillstrands quit. wonder what the lawsuite is about? I think this show has gone to there heads a little ,they are rich from it with TV ads and sigs brother was talking about leaving the boat to. they must fish during the summer for cod so there on the boat 8 or 9 months a year. but yah dave's a douche bag ha ha.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

They just announced today that the Hansens & the Hillstrands are back on the show.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Registered

I was born and raised in Waretown, i sure miss the jersey coast.My father owned marine engine service for 10 years.