Notices

white trash ebay ad

Old 10-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its unique, and he has the guts to think creative. Good for him and his crew. And its pretty funny, isnt fun what boating is all about? I would wave hello, even if i was in a sailboat!!
Go get em Trash, best of luck with the sale! Cant wait to see your new boat, The Recycler (sp). Some of the best ideas come from those who are unique, not people who are just plain and go with the flow. My hats off to this owner.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rlj676

Good luck with the sale, if you have a pic without the wrap it would certainly help someone not wanting to advertise the WT!
Exactly and very helpful to clean up the boat (cockpit and cabin) to make it as "new looking" as possible. This will give the boat selling appeal to a much bigger market. Good luck on your sale.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by tscars
THANKS!
if you want go to the ebay listing to ask seller a question, send me your name and address and ill send you out a free INK D OUT tee shirt
Will do! Just make sure it's a medium as I like to show off the GUNS! lol
Old 10-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
You guys are getting pretty grumpy these days, I dont know the guy, and read all the way through, he answers a bunch of pretty low class comments about his boat and him self like a gentleman, and he gets bashed some more, still answers like a gentleman, I dont have any tats, nor do I do any type of drugs, but I know character whan I see it and Im pretty sure this guy has it, cut him a break, lets try and make this place about helping our fellow go fast boaters, instead of criticizing them.
Very well said!
Old 10-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

im the guy selling the boat i have really enjoyed reading all the posts about the ad on ebay! WHITE TRASH is a promo boat for the INK D OUT CLOTHING LINE and it is cool! the trailer is named TRAILER TRASH and the truck is called TRASH TRUCK. i have to admit ive never had soo much fun selling a boat before. since a lot of you have commented on the girls in the ad i thought you might like to see some more fun times on the water, follow the link and enjoy

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/.../PARTY%20TIME/
Sex Sells brother....
Welcome aboard and good luck on your sale
Old 10-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Todd Hartigh;3225898]8 pages...some like the guy and some have nothing better to do than rag on a guy for his boat and what he does or how he maintains his boat!

It only took a few seconds of reading and looking at the pics to figure out what he was doing. If you took it serious, than you likely won't get the lifestyle, and his marketing was not directed to you.

I am going to guess that of the ones *****ing (about 50%):
1. 30% are jealous!
2. 10% have no boat, but want to give there two cents because they miss it.
3. 5% had that, but now have a wife or GF that is a moose and wont allow hot friends to come out.
4. the remaining 5% have nothing better to do!

Just another thread of...
As The Prop Turns

or...winter is coming and people need to judge others because there life style is not the same as theirs.

What ever happened to the camradery! Not caring if someone had a 100ft boat or a row boat? or what they had on the side of it? just being polite because you share the same interest?

Almost forgot, Welcome to the board TSCARS![/QUOTE Well Put!
Old 10-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Registered

Granted, it looks like he could be a Jersey Shore advertisement, but more power to him if he is running a successful business/lifestyle or whatever it is. I used to help a friend and would run around in a shirt that said "Redneck Promotions" for bike events that he would host and promote.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I love it. The guy is obviously getting a ton of azz....has a ball on his boat...runs the chit out of it.....enjoys life....does not care what people think about him. I would like to see a boating website with more people like that.

He HAS A BOAT that is nicer than most people will EVER be able to have (in the boating community as a whole). Probably getting more azz with a $70K boat than most of the guys on here with $700K boats.

Lied about how fast his boat goes.....well thats EVERY BOATER THAT I HAVE EVER MET. Took the good stuff off before he sold it.....well most people take something off. If you as a buyer don't know you need XR's on this boat......then there are a dozen other things that are gonna get you before the drives will be the only issue you will ever have. For all the people who sit on here just waiting to judge someone...get a freaking life.

Post a link to your pictures where you are having a chit load of fun with your girlfriend or wife or a bunch of hookers. You only live once. I'm 41 and this guy reminded me of when I bought my first 38' boat in 1995. It was all I could do to make the payment and buy party supplies and I wouldn't take anything for those memories.....that this thread reminded me of. There are alot of people on here that constantly make fun of everone's set up..........critique every nut and bolt on everyone else's boat and you don't own a boat yourself. You used to own one...or you owned several in a short period of time....but the reality is........you can no longer afford a freaking boat because of whatever it was that you screwed up. Probably spent to much time on OSO and messed up your job or your business by trying to be something that you are not and jealous of the people that are doing what you percieve you want to be.

MORE POWER TO THE WHITE TRASH!!! Post pics of your new Inked out boat when you get it!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Registered

Go get em White trash I like the business style. Of course I am an old burned out hippie! That said I don't give a sh_t what anyone thinks of me, it matters what I think of myself!
Attached Images  
Old 10-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

on my way you buy the gas and ill bring the ass--
choo got it baby ......I can still round up some cougars

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.