Like Tree0Likes

28 Apache Values

Reply
Old 10-16-2010, 08:49 AM
  #61
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
maybe its this one, fits the description...

http://www.xtremepowerboats.com/clas...age=out&id=175
Nope. That one is a 1989 that has sat down in florida for three plus years. We have all seen that one. The one that Alec described "sat in the guys driveway because he wasn't really a boater."

I do appreciate your interest in finding the truth Rob, I have always admired that about you.
fund razor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:53 AM
  #62
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
Should be really easy for him to get if he is as interested as you say. After all, the seller is his relative.

obviously your angry and out on a wild goose chase trying to prove something but maybe you should read the first post again, the neighbor has a relative.

Funny you claim to be all about truth but like to obfuscate facts in order to make it fit your own delusional agenda...you lose.. you're outclassed on this site, toomany people here know your rants all to well.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:56 AM
  #63
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

I thought that lying about an Apache was a really big deal. Isn't it?
fund razor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:58 AM
  #64
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

None of my posts are angry Rob. None of my posts calls people "lady" or "knob" or makes any other personal attacks.

I am just calling BS on a lie. I thought that was encouraged around here.

Last edited by fund razor; 10-16-2010 at 09:00 AM.
fund razor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:09 AM
  #65
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
None of my posts are angry Rob. None of my posts calls people "lady" or "knob" or makes any other personal attacks.

I am just calling BS on a lie. I thought that was encouraged around here.
absolutly, however you havent done that, you defended Sunkin to the end and never even tried to say anything to anyone that you were once again wrong and defended him blindly. Secondly, when someone asks a simple question about the value of a boat that took place in a "6 minute conversation" and you as usual overreact, for all we know maybe the guy quoted the brand of the boat wrong or asked Alec about something and wasnt sure. The fact that you come over here and just start ripping up a thread, when quite frankly you call this the "bashing site". You are here for one reason to stir up trouble, but as stated, everyone here is onto your game. I think you have quite a bit of nerve to call someone a liar based upon your history. hello pot meet kettle.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:17 AM
  #66
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

I didn't defend Sunkin. I defended myself against internet bullies. I did acknowledge the positive that he did. But that is just being fair minded. I never condoned the dumb things that he did.
But that is a different subject. You were the one who called BS when you felt that the Apaches that CS described didn't exist. What is the difference?

This thread isn't about me, or you, or CS or the extortion or the two web sites. This thread is about an Apache that doesn't exist. I am not the one who made up a story. I just called BS. Again, that used to be appropriate. Perhaps it depends on who is being called out.
fund razor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:19 AM
  #67
Registered
 
Airpacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Aurora Ontario
My Boats: little cat...BIG MOTOR
Posts: 4,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
He made up the entire story Rob.

The boat doesn't exist.

Period.
You been sniffin bilge fumes or something?

Where is all your coveted detailed info on the 28 I mentioned or did it not exist either?
Airpacker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:22 AM
  #68
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airpacker View Post
You been sniffin bilge fumes or something?

Where is all your coveted detailed info on the 28 I mentioned or did it not exist either?
There is no need for personal attacks.

I would love to know more about the 28 that you mentioned.
As an Apache owner, the history and locations of the remaining boats is very important to me. That is what drew me to a thread about a 1988 Brave so similar to my own. I appreciate any help that you can be. Thanks.
fund razor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:24 AM
  #69
instigator
Platinum Member
 
BUIZILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Miami, Fla
My Boats: 1980 Donzi Criterion 22
Posts: 1,420
Default

why is it EVERY Apache thread gets hijacked with anger..
BUIZILLA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:28 AM
  #70
Registered
 
Airpacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Aurora Ontario
My Boats: little cat...BIG MOTOR
Posts: 4,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
why is it EVERY Apache thread gets hijacked with anger..
Ask John.
Airpacker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.