Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Reggie Resigns (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/243855-reggie-resigns.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 12-10-2010 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3271617)
Liberty will be gone by Feb. I could be wrong but that's my bet and it's here in print

If my crystal ball is correct, they will sell and most likely to a company that has been on a fast pace of growing over the last year or so.... ;)

fountain1fan 12-10-2010 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3271617)
Liberty will be gone by Feb. I could be wrong but thats my bet and it's here in print

i'm with u on this bill now it will get run in the ground . bean counters destory every thing they touch . bombs away . wishing u the best reggie . u wil overcome .robbie

DollaBill 12-10-2010 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES (Post 3271631)
If my crystal ball is correct, they will sell and most likely to a company that has been on a fast pace of growing over the last year or so.... ;)

Could be. Either way they are done Tim.

budd 12-10-2010 05:23 PM

Can't wait to see what he does, modern Don aronow!

thirdchildhood 12-10-2010 05:39 PM

So we may be on the verge of losing Fountain, Donzi & Baja??:eek:

RaggedEdge 12-10-2010 05:42 PM

Wow! What a focking shame! Spend your life doing something you loved, put your heart and soul into, and were actualy pretty damned good at, only to find yourself in a position where your only choice is to walk away.

Save the comments, he made mistakes, he was a little over the top at times. But this industry, the sport we all love so much, might not have advanced to the level it is at today without the drive and passion he had for so many years. I have owned a lot of performance boats in my life and the Fountains have been the best of the batch, if nothing else the man knows his chit. So, if Fountain is done maybe I'll just keep this one and y'all can just dig a big ole hole and bury my azz in it.

Love hin or hate him, when it comes to performance boating as we know it, he is the man!

Back4More 12-10-2010 05:46 PM

Wow! Talk about a fresh canvas. Maybe go into cats?
The Fountain company will not work without Reggie.
Would be cool if he setup a shop that repowers and dials in Fountains.

endeavor1 12-10-2010 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by stainless (Post 3271605)
Best of luck Reggie, Im sure you've got something your working on!

+ 1 :drink:

Brad 12-10-2010 05:53 PM

Billion dollars in boats! I wonder how many they did produce under his watch!

scarabman 12-10-2010 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES (Post 3271631)

Frisini??????????