wheres the deals- founatins / bajas

Notices

wheres the deals- founatins / bajas

Old 12-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Tim....was that the boat that was on display at Key West this Nov.?
Yes it is.
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 12-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o36664-en.html

I think this unit represents what I was mentioning about KBB/NADA not having a true grip on fair market value.
I'd of guessed this boat to have been listed for 30- 40k more with the low hours and the newness of it.
I'm certain the seller is heartbroken.

However, I'm like dieselmatt. I want to take advantage of the moment and get a boat for cash in that same price range too.
But with my wishy-washyness I'm wondering if I'll shortchange myself by purchasing an older unit that would simply only fit my weekending desires.
Like yourselves I love to haul ass on all my and the kids toys and have now second guessed my wants for 6' at the entry/galley and the ability to cruise near 50 and top out in the 60/70 range.
A boat like this unit would satisfy the need for speed and all it would cost is about double what I've allocated and some headroom. Now if a get a sport cruiser from the early to mid 90's and am dissapointed in the performance who's to say that I'll have an easier time moving it than the seller I bought it from.
I just really wish I knew exactly what I want.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 12-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
Trips= lots of gas on a 500's with carbs don't see the big gain extra motor but thats just me someone elce my can correct me if I am wrong
I ran the 42 with triple 525SC last year and they do like fuel. Plus you have to burn 92+ makes it kind of spendy to run. We do a ton of boating and are out every weekend. I ran 75 at the Lake Ozarks Shoot Out with the boat to win it's class.

This one is the best of both worlds and a good price:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o37184-en.html

Originally Posted by husky
I think this unit represents what I was mentioning about KBB/NADA not having a true grip on fair market value.
I'd of guessed this boat to have been listed for 30- 40k more with the low hours and the newness of it.
I'm certain the seller is heartbroken.

However, I'm like dieselmatt. I want to take advantage of the moment and get a boat for cash in that same price range too.
But with my wishy-washyness I'm wondering if I'll shortchange myself by purchasing an older unit that would simply only fit my weekending desires.
Like yourselves I love to haul ass on all my and the kids toys and have now second guessed my wants for 6' at the entry/galley and the ability to cruise near 50 and top out in the 60/70 range.
A boat like this unit would satisfy the need for speed and all it would cost is about double what I've allocated and some headroom. Now if a get a sport cruiser from the early to mid 90's and am dissapointed in the performance who's to say that I'll have an easier time moving it than the seller I bought it from.
I just really wish I knew exactly what I want.
Don't settle for a boat you don't want, plenty of good deals out there if you are willing to do the work and wait. Make a fair offer and if they don't take it move on. If you don't get hung up on graphics, colors and options you will find a great deal on a boat that will work for you.