Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features >

Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features

Notices

Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features

Old 12-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by vette131
all this anger because you had to settle for a sunsation instead of the real deal!!
Nah I just like giving Tommy a hard time!

and for the record, for 500K, NT would get my check, Skippy wouldn't...#1 Legend or not. But with the thread going about Cig values on 20 year old Guns going on in the Cig section maybe those old boats will be like 69 Z28's and they will go up in value!!!! (My opinion is they are only going up in their owners minds).
Old 12-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Classic!

Can you count exactly how many logos Nortech uses on the average 39 CC? I suspect it is a one hand count, whereas #1 has to be in the 20-30 range! ......Just so you don't forget!

Yeah we might not have that #1 but at least we have place for#2!

And another thread right down the old $h......
Old 12-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Dive door
love the dive door
Old 12-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

No doubt; JS has a feces fetish; and he is the NT cheerleader that keeps bringing Cig into every thread. Last thing on the crap box; when Cig came out with the 39 TG it had side by side seating and an enclosed head in the cabin; apparently the current design won out in terms of sales. So whatever.

Now back to the subject; I showed the wife this new CC and she absolutley loved the double bolsters and the paint scheme. I was real close to going CC after the 39 sold and the Nortech would have been on the trial list for sure. Alec's 44 is really sweet (I finally got to see it person at the rigging shop last week). I do like that table the rasies up from the floor in the Cig CC though (hint).
Old 12-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I would like to see NT run the CC in the Bimini race this year. Last year two DI's ran, and they ran really strong. I was totally impressed by their performance in what was extremely snotty water.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Coming Soon

www.teamshogren.com
Attached Thumbnails Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features-untitled.jpg   Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features-untitled2.jpg   Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features-1.jpg  

Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features-2.jpg   Another Nor-Tech 390 CC with new features-3.jpg  
Old 12-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
No doubt; JS has a feces fetish; and he is the NT cheerleader that keeps bringing Cig into every thread. Last thing on the crap box; when Cig came out with the 39 TG it had side by side seating and an enclosed head in the cabin; apparently the current design won out in terms of sales. So whatever.
and I imagine the lack of an enclosed head saves money and makes the boats faster. Probably the same reason for the covergirl cabin, less weight, less money, less work and marginally faster so they can charge more!

They used the same kind of theory for discontinuing the Gladiator......too much work, due to the hull not having a rubrail/bonded deck.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
I would like to see NT run the CC in the Bimini race this year. Last year two DI's ran, and they ran really strong. I was totally impressed by their performance in what was extremely snotty water.
Go ride on both, then make your descion.. Just in case you are going to ask, yes, Ive been on both. The NT planes in seconds, and has virtually no bow rise. The 10' beam for fishing is what I really like vs the 9' on the 43, like Alec's boat. 73mph with 300's and 80 with 350's is great numbers for an all around boat that can also be used for poker runs.. Tommy, what color would you and your wife like.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Jassman

Go ride on both, then make your descion.. Just in case you are going to ask, yes, Ive been on both. The NT planes in seconds, and has virtually no bow rise. The 10' beam for fishing is what I really like vs the 9' on the 43, like Alec's boat. 73mph with 300's and 80 with 350's is great numbers for an all around boat that can also be used for poker runs.. Tommy, what color would you and your wife like.
A CC will likely be our next boat and I do like these so you never know. I've already chatted w/Terry about catching a ride next time I'm down.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Nothing is going to change the fact that this boat is awesome, Ive always liked cool looking center consoles, but this one has totally taken the grand prize. Could all these features be put on a 43 as well?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.