Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244105-anyone-else-find-t2x-bitter.html)

T2x 12-22-2010 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by smiklos@sunprint (Post 3280345)
This seems to clear it all up.
Steve

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8170101/

That's hilarious.........Steve did you produce that? I really like the fact that I had so much hair. I have seen a few of these and am amazed by the technology........ It would be great if the program was able to put the proper emphasis on the correct syllable.....but the monotone and timing errors make the whole thing even more funny at times.

P.S. The Ark was actually the third prototype. The first two had massive ventilation and EPA sewage disposal issues. :D

T2x 12-22-2010 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3280366)
(waiting. I think January 15th ish should be good :). I'll come up with a few astounding and profound words and opinions to fliet you with. Happy holidays)

I will await the "flieting" with baited breath.

Happy Holidays back at ya..........

ducktail 12-22-2010 07:26 AM

Could you guys please use easier words than in these posts? "Bitter" was easy but I need ages to look up all your strange, unfamiliar words in the dictionary. That makes me bitter.

Today "The invincible sun's rebirth" happend on the northern hemisphere in the night, the duration of the daylight is increasing from today on. I remember when I posted on Boatfreaks a couple of years ago that some of you might read about the relation between the mitra cult and christmas in order to stop the "war against Christmas". That war was too frightening. I know that some of you wrote reader letters to some newspapers and at least the war against christmas trees has declined.

Merry Christmas

DollaBill 12-22-2010 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 3280607)
I will await the "flieting" with baited breath.

Happy Holidays back at ya..........

LOL. Got me.

LaughingCat 12-22-2010 08:00 AM

Here's a Schweddy Ball wish to all of your minions this season. Check out the promotional video. Hope you enjoy.

It gets going at 2 minutes.

[youtube]vXSyzeVWueI[/youtube]

Hi-jack over.

AugiePensa 12-22-2010 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 3279237)
Hey Augie....How are you feeling buddy?

Merry Christmas to you, the family, and the Boyz...

Everything is fine partner. As soon as I get the show Darren wants I will overnight it to him. How about the guy that said "who carees if you agree or disagree with Rich", he doesn't know you are part of our Family. Well anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. God Bless, Peace and Love, Augie

T2x 12-22-2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by ducktail (Post 3280617)
Could you guys please use easier words than in these posts? "Bitter" was easy but I need ages to look up all your strange, unfamiliar words in the dictionary. That makes me bitter.

Today "The invincible sun's rebirth" happend on the northern hemisphere in the night, the duration of the daylight is increasing from today on. I remember when I posted on Boatfreaks a couple of years ago that some of you might read about the relation between the mitra cult and christmas in order to stop the "war against Christmas". That war was too frightening. I know that some of you wrote reader letters to some newspapers and at least the war against christmas trees has declined.

Merry Christmas

Sounds like Gordonian Jabberwocky to me.......

caferacer 12-22-2010 01:52 PM

who gives a crap...if you dont like pudding...dont eat it...dont push it on my plate...... for christ sake nothing better to do......