Notices

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Old 12-22-2010, 07:07 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
(waiting. I think January 15th ish should be good . I'll come up with a few astounding and profound words and opinions to fliet you with. Happy holidays)
I will await the "flieting" with baited breath.

Happy Holidays back at ya..........
Old 12-22-2010, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could you guys please use easier words than in these posts? "Bitter" was easy but I need ages to look up all your strange, unfamiliar words in the dictionary. That makes me bitter.

Today "The invincible sun's rebirth" happend on the northern hemisphere in the night, the duration of the daylight is increasing from today on. I remember when I posted on Boatfreaks a couple of years ago that some of you might read about the relation between the mitra cult and christmas in order to stop the "war against Christmas". That war was too frightening. I know that some of you wrote reader letters to some newspapers and at least the war against christmas trees has declined.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-22-2010, 07:31 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
I will await the "flieting" with baited breath.

Happy Holidays back at ya..........
LOL. Got me.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's a Schweddy Ball wish to all of your minions this season. Check out the promotional video. Hope you enjoy.

It gets going at 2 minutes.

[youtube]vXSyzeVWueI[/youtube]

Hi-jack over.

Last edited by LaughingCat; 12-22-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T2x
Hey Augie....How are you feeling buddy?

Merry Christmas to you, the family, and the Boyz...
Everything is fine partner. As soon as I get the show Darren wants I will overnight it to him. How about the guy that said "who carees if you agree or disagree with Rich", he doesn't know you are part of our Family. Well anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. God Bless, Peace and Love, Augie
Old 12-22-2010, 09:43 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ducktail
Could you guys please use easier words than in these posts? "Bitter" was easy but I need ages to look up all your strange, unfamiliar words in the dictionary. That makes me bitter.

Today "The invincible sun's rebirth" happend on the northern hemisphere in the night, the duration of the daylight is increasing from today on. I remember when I posted on Boatfreaks a couple of years ago that some of you might read about the relation between the mitra cult and christmas in order to stop the "war against Christmas". That war was too frightening. I know that some of you wrote reader letters to some newspapers and at least the war against christmas trees has declined.

Merry Christmas
Sounds like Gordonian Jabberwocky to me.......
Old 12-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

who gives a crap...if you dont like pudding...dont eat it...dont push it on my plate...... for christ sake nothing better to do......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.