Opinion Poll: Sbi Press Release >

Opinion Poll: Sbi Press Release

Notices

Opinion Poll: Sbi Press Release

Old 05-15-2002, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default oh no !!!

It's still alive!!!!!!! ARRRRGH. I thought we put this puppy to bed!

Someone give Rueben the link to our last thread on this subject.

Maximus

Will plumbchick arise again??
Old 05-15-2002, 07:48 PM
NIT2WIN

Don't form an opinion of this board by one idiots comments. I am relatively new to this board and have found everyone to be extremely courteous. Everyone has a right to their opinion you,he and myself without feeling as though they are doing or saying something wrong. I hope you stay on your input is always welcomed.

Old 05-15-2002, 07:57 PM
NIT2WIN

MAXIMUS : Where was Mr. Bigmouth when we had the last thread that I started? Most certainly he could have voiced his opinion then couldn't he? I've seen him post his sarcastic opinions on other threads around the same time. Maybe he was thinking that he could bash me while I wasn't looking CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK? PLEASE, give me a break! What I've already done I doubt you'll ever do in your lifetime.

Old 05-15-2002, 08:16 PM
Registered

Default Nit

Nit,
I'm really looking forward to hookin up with you and goin out bustin up some rollers. You crack me up. The only thing I can figure is you must have smoked a lot of other boats out there when you were racing and bruised some big ego's.

Let's Rock!!

Maximus
Old 05-15-2002, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I know I'll get crap for this one ....OH WELL! Carbonell is no fan of mine nor am I a fan of his.

Question: How do you know John Carbonell is lying?
Answer: His lips are moving!
Old 05-15-2002, 08:26 PM
GOT MERC?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hey Dave P!
THAT WAS FN HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2002, 08:40 PM
NIT2WIN

Maximus

You name the time and the place and I'll be there! I'm good for 175+ mph. I come up to Tampa (lived there for 15 years) all the time!

Old 05-15-2002, 10:28 PM
Registered

Default yikes Nit what are you trying to kill me!!

I better call Jay Pilini and order a set of 1300's cause I'm only good for 110... but in the rough stuff things should equal out a little. Screw it.. I'll race anything fishing boats, sailboats (last PRA in sarasota I got blasted by My Mistress (old Alcone) at 160 Whooooaa!!! That puppy Rocks!!!! 175 What is it?? 46 Skater w'?????

Maximus

We probably have some acquaintances here in town
Old 05-15-2002, 11:02 PM
NIT2WIN

Maximus

I was referring to my old Jag. I am currently negotiating a new deal on a new boat for next year but I don't want to jinx myself. Lets just say that after I cut off the cancer, Dan Campbell, my expartner and everyone realized that I wasn't a part of his "gang" there were new found friends to be had. As a matter of fact, when I went to the dry pits after the Miami race I not only had people coming up to me to congratulate me on dumping his sorry ass but I had people I didn't even know that knew me and wanted to talk about racing next year. I must say, it was quite refreshing! I don't know if we would know the same people in St. Pete I left Tampa in 1993 and have been laying out on Southbeach looking at topless models ever since.

Old 05-15-2002, 11:21 PM
NIT2WIN

Default Cluck cluck cluck into the night

I wonder where the real chicken little is at? It's amazing what a big talker he was until the very moment I came on. Sorry, I don't mean to be mean he's probably writing a fan letter to his heartthrob JP.

Quick Reply: Opinion Poll: Sbi Press Release

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.