Who Else Is Bitter.....??

Old 12-18-2010, 10:27 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Azimut

Quote:
Originally Posted by omerta one View Post
I'm not bitter 'cause I'm not a quitter; looks like she's a sitter; how much did you pay to hitter?
Actually she gave me a fiver...
Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Registered

My Boats: 31 Scarab Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
See this is the problem with this site. No accurate info. I had the Formula in this summer as well as the Donzi. So get it correct dink... oh crap I guess I am bitter.
Oh sorry man....I didnt know you had got her wet.....thats great...theres SO many stalled boat projects that never get back in the water....did you post any pics of the day?
Old 12-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Unhappy

iam bitter every time i fill up $9 a gallon you guys dont no how good you got it
Old 12-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

My Boats: 05 Baja 242 islander 496mag HO bravo X drive

Im bitter....I LOVE boating...just dont have one...with my job, the only time I would have time to enjoy it is winter..
Old 12-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

My Boats: 31 Scarab Thunder

As far as boating and being bitter the whole boating thing for me has overall been a fantastic experience...although I grew up in Ontario's cottage lake country I was such a rabid motorcycle/car racing competitor/fan that I never really knew much about boating in anything larger than a 17' Hydrostream ripping up and down those 2 or 3 milers until a fateful day when my buddy took me out in his 24' cruiser on a hot summer afternoon.

I would bump into other racers here and there and they would say things like "I heard you have a.....boat?" (like wtf??) and Id say "Yeah I do and I LOVE IT you should try it, it is AWESOME!"

Im getting back into the cars now but primarily to give me something to do in the months from when the snow melts (late Mar/early April) till boating season (late May if we're lucky) and after boating season (a little after Labour Day till snow snow in mid Nov)...business does not allow me to get into sleds in the real winter.

My car buddies show up with their Camaros and Vettes and GTOs at my place on the first warm weekend in April (still snow out behind the garage) and their out with their toys and I still have almost two MONTHS before real good boating. So Ive done some soul searching and decided to keep the old Fountain (Ive redone the WHOLE thing and I know where Im at with it) not move up to bigger/faster and get this Nascar up and running....I'll always have a boat...Ive always said...."On a HOT summers day you CANNOT beat a boat!!" it is the place to be!

The only thing I can think of to be possibly "bitter" about in boating is the boat doesnt go as fast as I had hoped it would after the repower....I should have gone for the hotter cams and traded some of the TONS of bottom end it has with these cams for more top end HP and speed....I was pretty bummed over that...it is fixable though. Oh and I may be a little bitter about the economy that has caused some good friends to get out of boating...sux...D

Last edited by pullmytrigger; 12-18-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Registered

My Boats: 85 Baja Force 320

The guy that "forgot" to winterize his boat is bitter!!!

Oh yeah, and I'M bitter... the lake is frozen and I can't use my boat!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:41 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member
Trade Score: (2)

My Boats: 2000 Formula 382 with Innovation 600's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
I'm not bitter but I can see the Bitter End Yacht Club from my hammock at Saba Rock, BVI. LOL
While you're there working so hard, don't forget that you owe me a report on boat rental companies in the BVI's....
Old 12-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (2)

Poster here in the NE section, 30Sutphen is VERY bitter twards Cigarette Boats. He shoots the brand and the owners down every chance he gets! Maybe someday he will get a big boys boat and then he will understand the "Cig Phenomenom".Until then, hes bitter..bitter..bitter.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Registered

My Boats: feathercraft,Profile 308,Hydrodyne jet deck, hondo runner bottom,24 python,33 elimanator dry sixes

Not bitter just cold and a little bum'd
Old 12-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by pullmytrigger View Post
Oh sorry man....I didnt know you had got her wet.....thats great...theres SO many stalled boat projects that never get back in the water....did you post any pics of the day?
I did not say what Formula