Like Tree0Likes

Would You Buy A Boat From This Guy

Reply
Old 12-19-2010, 10:31 AM
  #11
Registered
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
My Boats: 22 Donzi Classic 525 EFI
Posts: 4,636
Default

It has "gross" paint! This is all over the forums...
thirdchildhood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  #12
Registered
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Traverse City MI
My Boats: Throttleman 36 Cig Gladiator "Unleashed"... Fast 33' Outlaw(sold)... Slow 40' Express Cruiser... 18' Kustom Cat... Pair of Kawasaki Ultra 150's... Superjet
Posts: 3,209
Default

Would we really want a english teacher building our boats?? I could care how he spells if his boats are awesome! Yes he could use some marketing help but what company or person is perfect. At least he has the balls to try, how many others on here can say that. Its much easier to go clock in to work everyday then start your own business. Daddy helping or not (which none of us know just assume because people get jelous).
Lets wish him luck, see what he does, do some research before we bash, and if we are going to talk chit share what we do in our life that is so much better!!
If everyone wants to hate on people trying to keep this high performance boating industry alive, then it will keep turning into LARGE INVESTMENT COMPANIES making boats only for large profits, not just because its cool and they make enough money to get by.
offshorexcursion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:46 AM
  #13
Registered
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
My Boats: 22 Donzi Classic 525 EFI
Posts: 4,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshorexcursion View Post
Would we really want a english teacher building our boats?? I could care how he spells if his boats are awesome! Yes he could use some marketing help but what company or person is perfect. At least he has the balls to try, how many others on here can say that. Its much easier to go clock in to work everyday then start your own business. Daddy helping or not (which none of us know just assume because people get jelous).
Lets wish him luck, see what he does, do some research before we bash, and if we are going to talk chit share what we do in our life that is so much better!!
If everyone wants to hate on people trying to keep this high performance boating industry alive, then it will keep turning into LARGE INVESTMENT COMPANIES making boats only for large profits, not just because its cool and they make enough money to get by.
It's not just the spelling. If he can't proof read his spec sheet how much attention will he put into building his boats? His attitude is horrible too. Makes you wonder what he will say if a warranty issue should come up. Can you say "tripledigits"?
thirdchildhood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:49 AM
  #14
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette131 View Post
fresh out the MOLE!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEExYuRelbg[/YOUTUBE]
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:56 AM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LOTO
Posts: 1,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdchildhood View Post
It's not just the spelling. If he can't proof read his spec sheet how much attention will he put into building his boats? His attitude is horrible too. Makes you wonder what he will say if a warranty issue should come up. Can you say "tripledigits"?
X2
redbud35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:08 AM
  #16
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,587
Default

That 80 MPH flyby is in the Intracoastal right behind Bernie Madoff's old house!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuR2Z...layer_embedded

Interestingly enough it is a slow zone in the winter and a 25/30 MPH zone all summer due to the large manatee population that dwells there (FPL cooling plant is less than a mile away, dumps large amounts of hot water into the ICW and the manatees love it). The marine patrol love to hang out there......
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:24 AM
  #17
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdchildhood View Post
It's not just the spelling. If he can't proof read his spec sheet how much attention will he put into building his boats? His attitude is horrible too. Makes you wonder what he will say if a warranty issue should come up. Can you say "tripledigits"?
+100
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:36 AM
  #18
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
My Boats: 2011 Blackwolff24ss
Posts: 25
25/30 MPH zone all summer due to the large manatee

[QUOTE=Jupiter Sunsation;3278239]That 80 MPH flyby is in the Intracoastal right behind Bernie Madoff's old house!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuR2Z...layer_embedded

Interestingly enough it is a slow zone in the winter and a 25/30 MPH zone all summer due to the large manatee population that dwells there (FPL cooling plant is less than a mile away, dumps large amounts of hot water into the ICW and the manatees love it). The marine patrol love to hang out there...... My Man it was summer so it was all good do you see all this about my Blackwolff24ss they havent even see anything yet first one will be redy Jan/2011 Thank for your time Only time will tell I will race anyone.........

Last edited by Blackwolff; 12-19-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Blackwolff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:49 AM
  #19
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
mosport1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Jacksonville, FL
My Boats: 2007 Skater 28 300XS
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette131 View Post
fresh out the MOLE!!!
http://gs176.photobucket.com/groups/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ12

A pic of the Mole Maker making the plug to make the Mole.
Attached Thumbnails
Would You Buy A Boat From This Guy-garbage18.jpg  

Last edited by mosport1; 12-19-2010 at 12:13 PM.
mosport1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:49 AM
  #20
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CT
My Boats: Formula 303 SR-1
Posts: 571
Default

BowenCT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.