Like Tree0Likes

Blower Vent??


Old 12-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lake Dallas, TX
My Boat: PQ 260/Laveycreft 29MCOB/ Now Boatless :-(
Posts: 1,087
Default Blower Vent??

What is this thing called and where can I get one? It is the vents on the top side of my swim platform that lead into the bilge. The other side is attached to the exit tubes for the bilge blower.

bert4332 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser