Like Tree0Likes

Time to sell my 46 cigarette American Muscle II

Reply
Old 12-21-2010, 12:20 PM
  #1
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
BraceYourself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oh
Posts: 1,030
Default Time to sell my 46 cigarette American Muscle II

I can't believe the boat is going to sell for less then 300K. From what I bought it for in 08 and all the time and money I put in it, I'm amazed. Oh well, its time to sell. Someone is going to get a great boat at a great price. Mechanicals and condition of the boat is 100%.

Link is of current pics (page 3) and info.


http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-cig-sale.html
BraceYourself is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:24 PM
  #2
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Farmington MI/ Ft.Myers Beach FL
My Boats: 2009, Donzi, 38ZR
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraceYourself View Post
I can't believe the boat is going to sell for less then 300K. From what I bought it for in 08 and all the time and money I put in it, I'm amazed. Oh well, its time to sell. Someone is going to get a great boat at a great price. Mechanicals and condition of the boat is 100%.

Link is of current pics (page 3) and info.


http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-cig-sale.html
i've seen the boat at casino-put-in-bay what a beautiful boat- what is top speed thanks
robert246 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:44 PM
  #3
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
BraceYourself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oh
Posts: 1,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert246 View Post
i've seen the boat at casino-put-in-bay what a beautiful boat- what is top speed thanks
114mph fresh water
BraceYourself is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:44 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: None of your business
My Boats: 37 Outerlimits INCOGNITO
Posts: 637
Default

Beautiful boat, good luck with the sale.
richanton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:51 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
My Boats: Currently boatless :-(((
Posts: 40
Default

Lord I feel like such a dufass asking this question, but just look at my post count and have pity on me.

Ahead of the dash panel, what are the 4 tubes sticking up for?

Oh and that's an amazingly beautiful boat.

Tom
tda3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:59 PM
  #6
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Lake St.Clair MI
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tda3 View Post
Lord I feel like such a dufass asking this question, but just look at my post count and have pity on me.

Ahead of the dash panel, what are the 4 tubes sticking up for?

Oh and that's an amazingly beautiful boat.

Tom
Outdrive and trim tab position indicators.
Lee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
My Boats: Currently boatless :-(((
Posts: 40
Default

Ah - so. Thanks!

Tom
tda3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 04:40 PM
  #8
Registered
 
SS930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: At the office.
My Boats: 1990 Donzi Sweet 16
Posts: 6,684
Default

And who said owning a newer offshore with big power wasn't a good imvestment???

Very sharp cig, best of luck with the sale!
SS930 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:09 PM
  #9
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 1,059
Default

Sweet boat, good luck on the sale.
SLOWRIDE-388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:25 PM
  #10
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: spring valley,ny usa
My Boats: varied
Posts: 1,991
Default Pending Sale

What are you replacing it with ?
sy goldberg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.