Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Merry Xmas 272Bajadriver and psloanker >

Merry Xmas 272Bajadriver and psloanker

Notices

Merry Xmas 272Bajadriver and psloanker

Old 12-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Ahhh 272bajaislander....your xmas stay of execution is over, I can go back to beating on you.

I could go back (again) and pull up all the jackass quotes you have made, all the beatings you have tried to hand out to people trying to help you, and all the dumb ass statements you have made.....but honestly I just don;t care enough anymore.

Seems that anyone that sides with reality you now claim they are in a clique, and that I am the leader of such clique??? STUPID, and then you start a new case to defend your assinine actions on a different thread thinking all your BS was forgotten?? Guess what, it is a small site and small word......they are on to you!

But, in case anyone is wondering what a true ass you are, I invite them to this thread http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...e-builder.html

At what point do you see the light? I mean even Eddie Young is making fun of you, and for me that is is first.

How about, you just hush your mouth, build your dream machine, post the video and cost to build when you are done and prove me wrong? Then keep us updated all summer long........can't wait

Last edited by 4bus; 12-28-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus

At what point do you see the light? I mean even Eddie Young is making fun of you, and for me that is is first.

:
Rut Row......how did I get thrown in the mix? This is one situation that I don't want to be involved in since I have a really hard time seeing this ending good for anyone. The only way this may possibly work out is if he heeds the advice he was given in all of the previous threads. They were on the road to disaster. I hope for everyone's sake they get on the right track, but the only way to do that is to take a 180 from where they were going.
The thing that concerns me the most was if the info and advice Baja received was coming from a "professional" engine builder. That scares me. There are enough wanna be engine builders out there making a mess of good parts that the world doesn't need another. It makes all of us look bad if that was the case. I don't know since I wasn't there. If the advice did come from Slonaker, then everyone should know about it so that no one else gets it in the rear. If not, then no problem. He may be a good builder, I just don't know, so I'm not going to say any more. I wish them all luck. I really hope it all turns out good. For God's sake, please choose a different color.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

clit, click, clique, cliche.

Try reading those four words 3 times fast.

I like "clit" the best. Let's stick with that from now on.

The OSO english police are always watching!
Old 12-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Ahhh 272bajaislander....your xmas stay of execution is over, I can go back to beating on you.

I could go back (again) and pull up all the jackass quotes you have made, all the beatings you have tried to hand out to people trying to help you, and all the dumb ass statements you have made.....but honestly I just don;t care enough anymore.

Seems that anyone that sides with reality you now claim they are in a clique, and that I am the leader of such clique??? STUPID, and then you start a new case to defend your assinine actions on a different thread thinking all your BS was forgotten?? Guess what, it is a small site and small word......they are on to you!

But, in case anyone is wondering what a true ass you are, I invite them to this thread http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...e-builder.html

How about, you just hush your mouth, build your dream machine, post the video and cost to build when you are done and prove me wrong? Then keep us updated all summer long........can't wait