Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   43 Nortech vs. 46 Cig. RR (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244462-43-nortech-vs-46-cig-rr.html)

LapseofReason 12-24-2010 03:38 PM

But all that cost seems worth it when you push the sticks forward or when hot chicks are playing nake oil twister on the sun pad. Hey Kreed I was thinking of buying that 40 you got I was going to make two filler pads for the back pad that would make t twister board for when rafting up and stow them when running.

SS930 12-24-2010 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by LapseofReason (Post 3282421)
But all that cost seems worth it when you push the sticks forward or when hot chicks are playing nake oil twister on the sun pad. Hey Kreed I was thinking of buying that 40 you got I was going to make two filler pads for the back pad that would make t twister board for when rafting up and stow them when running.

Now that's an idea Kev! :eek:

kreed 12-25-2010 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by LapseofReason (Post 3282421)

:eek::eek::eek:NOW were talkin! Im not kidding when I say there is double of the amount of room in the cockpit in the Hawk than the Cig. Its gonna be one hell of a party on this boat this summer and your all invited!!! I just ordered the disco ball and the stipper pole is NOW inplace............

LapseofReason 12-25-2010 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by kreed (Post 3282648)
:eek::eek::eek:NOW were talkin! Im not kidding when I say there is double of the amount of room in the cockpit in the Hawk than the Cig. Its gonna be one hell of a party on this boat this summer and your all invited!!! I just ordered the disco ball and the stipper pole is NOW inplace............

You beat me to her I wasnt going to let that boat sit for sale past spring, didnt really need it but it is too cool of a boat for the money. I was going to put a light weight gen in to run a/c batt charger a little cabin work and make the fillers for the rear pad and name it Naked Twister because there is no color on the boat, if they play that way it's just a bonus.

kreed 12-26-2010 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by endeavor1 (Post 3282400)
Kreed, i can personally say that i have lost track of the $$$ ive thrown into you excalibur..... :lolhit:

Hahahahaha! yea, Im thinkin with this "light fiberglass lay up", she probably not going to sip fuel! So if you want to send donations for the gas dock...feel free! Dont want to make this summer any different for ya! :)