Notices

What is a better boat?

Old 12-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
1st no one is my fellow anything, or friend, i dont make friends by e mail, or message boards...

2nd You have no idea what i own and dont own, you only think you do which is prob why this thread is here to begin with...people think they know more then they do...take a look in the for sale section, you may see more of what i own...or dont own...you guys are on the 32 bad boy kick because i am not a chump and i am not going to give the bully what he wanted. keep drinking the cool aid. and PS i did race my bad boy 32 smart guy in OPA class 4, yet again a great example of someone posting before they learn 2009 history and reality and never ever understand what they read...

i am glad i drummed out the unique people, i knew it would not take long. Whos jon anyway? seems like you and your uneducated boys have a lot in common with not knowing an awlful lot. You must know larry...

please, i know the people that have and can make juice do some research then come typing, but my guess is you will try to get a few hits in then realize (that is if your smart) but chances are your not and will never realize and continue to be what you are...its so easy to join in on what the masses think, try thinking on your own. that goes for all you wannabe owners who think they are top. The only ones that are tops are the ones that arent posting and the ones that know there is always someone better behind the bushes. You never heard the 46 200mph owner on here claiming he was the ****, he just did it. sit on your fingers if you have nothing positive to contribute. calling me jon, really??? bunch of wackos, who types ha ha these days anyway? your just a waste. prb dont even know your own drive height, but i bet you post pics of your gf in the uncens section...

and for the record my name is CHRISTIAN, but i guess you read and just forgot.

Well Christian............that was mighty non-Christian of you!

Not sure of your rant.....if you don't make friends/want friends on boards then why are you here?
Old 12-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll make peace with God, & aunt doest pay cable bill...

Last edited by TOASTY; 12-30-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:44 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Everyone knows that Superboat makes the best boat if we are talking racing. They probably have more wins then any boat in the last few years. That is a boat made in the early 80's that is still beating the rest of the fleet....
Old 12-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Everyone knows that Superboat makes the best boat if we are talking racing. They probably have more wins then any boat in the last few years. That is a boat made in the early 80's that is still beating the rest of the fleet....
Yes, but you have to put someone a little bit insane in control
Old 12-30-2010, 07:37 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ted G
Yes, but you have to put someone a little bit insane in control
That is why I got out.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Hey Fountain40ICBM, I'll run the ocean with you again anytime. http://Lucididee.zenfolio.com/p1057226724/ec6ce8b8

Happy New Year everyone!
nice pic! by any chance do you recall the buckshot sutphen?
based on childhood memories i am biased towards sutphens...
Old 12-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
no no no you need to race jon!!! with the bad boy32 boat you said you owned. if everyone wants some good reading go to KRYPTONE OWNERS SECTION and go to KRYPTONITE PROJECT BEGINS. jdub started a nice thread about his newest boat in detail great reading until TOASTY jumps in at about page 30 to 40 giving the kryp boys chit and looking like a 12yr old not a make a 40 yr old lawyer who lives with mom and just started doing it from what I have gotten out of his lastest posts. so Dan I know you mean well, to all of us and your good on the sticks. ha ha its the truth. I have seem a big mouth or two posting a lot since they came back to here from the other site, just busting balls on band wagon threads. so guys go read jdub thread its good. happy new year guys
His rants certainly made for an interesting display. Not sure his (former?) fellow Jerzey Boyz would approve?
Old 03-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So did we ever some to a conclusion on this? Rumor has it that OL might be the better boat these days.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:14 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
So did we ever some to a conclusion on this? Rumor has it that OL might be the better boat these days.
How about them Lakers?
Old 03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Go buy a boat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.