Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Frisini Motorsports Feature (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244962-frisini-motorsports-feature.html)

skater40 01-03-2011 09:10 PM

[QUOTE=us1kw;3288161]"No mention of Jay Pilini despite the original name for the partnership 1/2 Frisina and 1/2 Pilini = Frisini
Easily, he offers to write a check to the former owners and they get to bail from the business with money in hand! "

I voluntarily left Frisini Motorsports due to differences in opinion and business practices. There is currently litigation regarding the Spectre name and logo as I trademarked it some time ago.

I am continuing to serve my past customers as well as future customers as Spectre Offshore Performance.
www.spectreoffshore.com
727-421-9495
Thank you for your support!
Jay Pilini[/QUOTE

:bsflag: You were fired from Fricini motorsports and attempted to register the spectre name and logo illegaly after you sold the company(Spectre Powerboats) to Scot Conrad.
For all you people out there who dont know the background-he sold to Conrad in Dec. 2005 then in dec. 2008 when Conrad was being forclosed on Pilini filed a trade registration on the Spectre name and a logo which is clearly a sport fish
center console.He then helped Fricini aquire the molds from me and worked for them for 10 months getting paid weekly before he was terminated for real good cause.
I really dont want to disclose the reasons behind his termination but if he continues to post misinformation and continues to try to split Spectre owners apart with these lies,i will have no choice but to tell every thing that i know about Jay and his previous misdeeds.

GO4BROKE 01-03-2011 09:11 PM

I hope they do well. Not many are investing in high perf boats these days. Nice to see a glimmer of hope.

Catmando 01-03-2011 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=skater40;3288212]

Originally Posted by us1kw (Post 3288161)
"No mention of Jay Pilini despite the original name for the partnership 1/2 Frisina and 1/2 Pilini = Frisini
Easily, he offers to write a check to the former owners and they get to bail from the business with money in hand! "

I voluntarily left Frisini Motorsports due to differences in opinion and business practices. There is currently litigation regarding the Spectre name and logo as I trademarked it some time ago.

I am continuing to serve my past customers as well as future customers as Spectre Offshore Performance.
www.spectreoffshore.com
727-421-9495 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************727-421-9495******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Thank you for your support!
Jay Pilini[/QUOTE

:bsflag: You were fired from Fricini motorsports and attempted to register the spectre name and logo illegaly after you sold the company(Spectre Powerboats) to Scot Conrad.
For all you people out there who dont know the background-he sold to Conrad in Dec. 2005 then in dec. 2008 when Conrad was being forclosed on Pilini filed a trade registration on the Spectre name and a logo which is clearly a sport fish
center console.He then helped Fricini aquire the molds from me and worked for them for 10 months getting paid weekly before he was terminated for real good cause.
I really dont want to disclose the reasons behind his termination but if he continues to post misinformation and continues to try to split Spectre owners apart with these lies, i will have no choice but to tell every thing that i know about Jay and his previous misdeeds.

:food-smiley-007:

TeamSaris 01-03-2011 09:27 PM

Jay ran a tight shift for a lotta years and has an excellent reputation, I hope he doesnt reply to this thread and get sucked into the drama that has become, OSO

mr buttonhead 01-03-2011 10:08 PM

:party-smiley-004:

BROWNIE 01-04-2011 08:08 AM

Just before Pete Smythe died, he was writing a story called "The rise and fall of practically everybody". Pete was the editor of Motorboat magazine, and a good guy. He noted that all of us, who scratched a living out of the boat business, had taken the big financial "dump" at one time or another. Don't blame Jay or anyone else who ends up in hard times in this infernal business. It is just nature. When there is an economic downturn, the boat business takes the first dive. We all (including me) have made some unfortunate choices while trying to save our companies.

skater40 01-04-2011 10:21 AM

Good post and point taken.I am sure that if Jay could step back in time and do things differently he would.Un fortunatly he is stuck with the choices he made and needs to move on in a positive direction with his stature and morals intact.
Fricini motorsports is only trying to take Spectre to the next level with new product and everybody should wish them the best of sucess.

Catmando 01-04-2011 04:27 PM

"Jay ran a tight shift..." F F 2

Tight SHIP.

pslonaker 01-05-2011 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 3288229)
Jay ran a tight shift for a lotta years and has an excellent reputation, I hope he doesnt reply to this thread and get sucked into the drama that has become, OSO

Jay created his own drama as to this thread, He no longer owns the name he created and does not want to give it up.

Skullkrusher 01-05-2011 03:53 PM

Slonaker, why do you post mostly on the subjects you seem to know the least about. Crawl back under your rock and shut the Fu** up.