Notices

Ok, Enough Is Enough

Old 05-17-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Hey Scott, nice shot of your boat in one of the other threads. Sounds like you're almost to the point of dropping your engines in soon. I was down at Bruce's shop----he's doin' a ton of stuff. I guess some guy just bought a 47'Apache that he wants Bruce to rebuild the engines on and add blowers to.
Old 05-17-2002, 12:08 PM
dreamcatcher

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Troutly
Is this fun!?

Troutly, that is great fun. Can I have some beer and popcorn while we are entertained. I agree with the Robert.

Old 05-17-2002, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kaama,

That guy with the 47 is the guy who owned TATONKA. Let me know when that 47 shows up there. I drive up and meet you for a cocktail.

And yes I hope to have the motors in by the first week of June, this has taken way too long, thanks to Holley and Littlefield. When I get the Dyno sheets I will give you a call.

Need to get on the water !

Last edited by sgrady; 05-17-2002 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-17-2002, 01:55 PM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

Will do Dean! I promise We've had great weather hear this week, so I hope she'll have a nice time

RLT, awe don't worry.......we won't bite..........much That would be perfect to do the run with the Chicago crew! Very nice! Keep me posted will ya?
Old 05-17-2002, 02:02 PM
Registered

Anna, very glad you two are able to get together, THANKS!!

I think she is available Saturday eve if your not to busy, give her a call. Only wish I were there too

Lets work on RLT for the NYC deal. He may be able to turn me down, but not you two, LOL

Dean
Old 05-17-2002, 03:38 PM
Registered

AMEN to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2002, 08:12 PM
Registered

Cool

Greetings from Malibu!

The weather has been beautiful, I'm looking out over this big beautiful ocean and I have one question...

WHERE ARE THE FRIGGIN' BOATS????

The only boat I have seen is the OL on the Lincoln TV commercial that keeps playing, and playing, and playing. What a teaser!

RLT - BCC and I will have to give you a call on Sunday and harass you! I can totally see you in NYC...the Southern Gentleman does NYC (oops, that sounds a little funny)! Maybe you could do a tour of the North??? Start in NYC and come hang with us crazies in Chicago? Sounds like a plan to me

BCC, I'll give you a call tomorrow when I get down to that area. Still have a customer to see (I am sick to death of trusts at this point ) Saturday afternoon - but looking forward to seeing you!

Zoomy - why don't I have a picture of SH with my posts?? Looks like there's one more thing for you on my Honey Do List?

Back to school....
Old 05-18-2002, 12:25 AM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

Hey MS. Cig, I just left you a voice mail! Give me a ring when you get a chance
Old 05-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dear Mr Medicine Man, If you do ever head north to NY area I owe you one hell of a good time. All the info you relayed to me about my Keys run I did was ACES. I dont think I could have had a better time. Thanks to you and Mr Steve David. Every stop was great and everyone new who the hell you where also lol

Bob Scanlon
Old 05-19-2002, 08:34 PM
mr. clean

Thumbs up rrrriiiight

well said well spoken

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.