Notices

bt in the classifieds???

Old 01-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Let me tell you the one reason it keeps falling backwards on my short list is the fact the company seems to be struggling... I guess on boats it's not as huge of a deal with other things but I love being able to call the original guys who built my boat with questions....there is one I have seen at loto called "bi polar" and it's gorgeous
Old 01-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FuelinAround
Let me tell you the one reason it keeps falling backwards on my short list is the fact the company seems to be struggling... I guess on boats it's not as huge of a deal with other things but I love being able to call the original guys who built my boat with questions....there is one I have seen at loto called "bi polar" and it's gorgeous
I definitely would not let BT as a company make you cautious about a purchase. The support they have given me as a customer who has yet to purchase a boat directly from them has been great. They have went out of their way and even had parts brought to the lake for me. As far as their current situation, I spoke with Shane this week and like all builders they are hunkered down and weathering the storm. I think, however, they may be able to handle it better than most as their overhead appears low and they are doing things outside the marine industry to keep things going. Also from a service standpoint it is reassuring to know if I had a major issue I can take it back to the factory for repairs at a competitive rate. Just my experience and opinion.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Appreciate that response.... Sounds like a tighter ship than I observed.... I think if they did a little more with their website it would help a lot, and make them look like they are building for the future... Just my 2 cents as a consumer