Notices

Boating nudity?

Old 01-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boating nudity?

Ok so ive tried tactfully to ask this question but i cant seem to get any answers.

When it comes down to it what are the laws of nudity on the water? I have been asked numerous times "can we tan topless on the boat?"

And honestly i have no idea what the "legal" answer is...... my answer is always SUUUUURREEEEEE!!!!!! wheres my camera!

Anyone know what the rules are out on the bay? or in general? I tried looking it up but that did me no good. This is not ment to be derogatory in anyway, i just dont want to put myself in a jam if ya know what i mean.

thanks

Top Answer

10-28-2020, 06:04 PM
ICDEDPPL
Registered

Received 4,322 Likes on 1,241 Posts

just don`t show the nipple , the nipples are the problem!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Depends on where you are. There is no "Nudity on the Water" rule. Some lakes ban it all together and some allow it in certain coves, Party Cove, Hippy Hollow, Etc. Not sure about oceans but I am sure if you go out into international waters you can do whatever the hell you want to.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DustPuppy
Ok so ive tried tactfully to ask this question but i cant seem to get any answers.

When it comes down to it what are the laws of nudity on the water? I have been asked numerous times "can we tan topless on the boat?"

And honestly i have no idea what the "legal" answer is...... my answer is always SUUUUURREEEEEE!!!!!! wheres my camera!

Anyone know what the rules are out on the bay? or in general? I tried looking it up but that did me no good. This is not ment to be derogatory in anyway, i just dont want to put myself in a jam if ya know what i mean.

thanks

WHAT LAWS ?????

dont deprive them ladies of there topless/bottomless tan

may want to G@@GLE a few Havazoo Vids
Old 01-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Registered

One time I was out on the river and the FL wildlife guy stopped to F with me. While he was worried about what fish I had on board (none) a blow boat came by with several naked people on deck. I looked and him and he said "its legal!" I have no idea how look that one up to see if it is really legal or not.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:43 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I assume it would fall under public nudity laws.......and whether the water partol officer was in a good mood. Assuming your in an area where kids/others won't be right next to you I believe the water patrol will just come do a long safety check on you and not write you a ticket. A the local hangout where families are would likely get you in trouble.

(I've seen girls flashing the coast guard at crowded raft-ups but with no kids around they just took it in fun...and came around often )
Old 01-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by t500hps
...and whether the water partol officer was in a good mood. Assuming your in an area where kids/others won't be right next to you I believe the water patrol will just come do a long safety check on you and not write you a ticket. A the local hangout where families are would likely get you in trouble.
As a lawyer, I can tell you it depends on the law in the city,county, and state you are in. His answer is about as good of a rule of thumb as there is.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
I assume it would fall under public nudity laws.......and whether the water partol officer was in a good mood. Assuming your in an area where kids/others won't be right next to you I believe the water patrol will just come do a long safety check on you and not write you a ticket. A the local hangout where families are would likely get you in trouble.

(I've seen girls flashing the coast guard at crowded raft-ups but with no kids around they just took it in fun...and came around often )
exactly.. common sense..great answer... children should not be subject to nudity..
Old 01-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Depends on the Woman .
Here in Ontario woman are prmitted to go topless .

Paul
The following users liked this post:
Twin O/B Sonic (11-05-2020)
Old 01-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
exactly.. common sense..great answer... children should not be subject to nudity..
Jass is right, and I've, (I was by myself in our little boat) seen in the past where a guy pulls up to remote beach with a boatful of strippers, and the strippers start doing their "Thing", BUT there are families in their boats at the other end of the beach..... well it didn't take long for the wives/mothers/etc from the "G" rated part of the beach to come unglued at the strippers, and rightfully so. Needless to say the girls put their clothes back on, and that boat left in a hurry!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

It should be on a scale, say your 5'5" 110#'s and hot you get to take it all off, 4'11" 250#'s inbread with no teeth you cant leave the cabin.

I do agree with the kids stuff, there are plenty of places to go lay out naked if you want.

Not sure what law is round here but have had my share of naked chicks on the boat and been seen by the law but they never say anything to me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.