Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Freshwater tank smells bad >

Freshwater tank smells bad

Notices

Freshwater tank smells bad

Old 05-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Secret F233

Ya she's all steal even the railing is molded in to the hull. She is cool we get a lot of complements it's neet to own a Classic. She's runing Twin Crysler 318's w/Dana 90 drives 7.5 kw/koler @43'....

See her at: http://www.thepirates.20m.com/custom.html

Old 05-17-2002, 02:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Secret F233,
I did a search on Boat Trader and found several River Queens.
The ones I saw looked decent enough. I can't believe the prices. They ranged from 19k to 22k.
Seems they held their value over the years. I'll bet those asking prices are close to what they cost new back then.
I bet finding parts for those ancient drives is tough.

It's a cool looking classic. Congratulations.
Old 05-17-2002, 02:29 PM
Secret F233

No need to find parts on the dana 90's there 27-28 years old & i just tore them down this winter & every thing was shiny new metal inside no worn coners or anything I and sevral others were in shock. We have done A few shift cables over the years but other than that shes newish. I hear they used Dana 90's on some PT boats in WWII...

And ya the prices are great luckly this was my fathers before it was mine so I know every inch already. The original sales is right about 19ish so ya they have held up.

Remember one time my sister busted her head on the railing & my father plaining it out on the way to get her stiches. The only time he ever did but wow let me tell you 22tons on plain is quit a sight. At least for my were from the midwest....