Like Tree0Likes

28' Skater Ocean Run Video

Reply
Old 01-18-2011, 10:36 AM
  #51
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Apple a day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 186
Default

Gb Sd?
Apple a day is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:46 AM
  #52
Skater Brother
Platinum Member
 
FREEDOM US1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wichita, KS
My Boats: 46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver
Posts: 2,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Rigged View Post
I had heard from them they broke them in this weekend! Let me know how fast she runs? You should bring her down to Miami to play during the boat show. Hopefully will have some good weather unlike last year.
I'll get it down there some day! I have a cig at TNT and plan on going on the Miami poker run with it. I'll let you know how fast my 28 goes. Back in 93 and 94 I had a 28 with 2.5s and its top speed was 107mph. What props are you running with the 300s?
FREEDOM US1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:21 PM
  #53
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Double Rigged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
My Boats: 308 Skater w/ 300x's
Posts: 1,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1 View Post
I'll get it down there some day! I have a cig at TNT and plan on going on the Miami poker run with it. I'll let you know how fast my 28 goes. Back in 93 and 94 I had a 28 with 2.5s and its top speed was 107mph. What props are you running with the 300s?
I am running a couple of different sets from Dewald. I have tested many and they seem to be the best. No broken blades and fast. Have a set of 32's and 34's that are currently being worked. He also has 30's. All of them are 4 Blades. If you want to try some I will get you a set or you can try mine.
Can also get you a good deal.
Double Rigged is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:18 PM
  #54
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Palm Beach, Fl
My Boats: 1979 Formula 255 Liberator...My 4th Formula
Posts: 3,051
Default Love it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Rigged View Post
A little teaser for all you guys that are in the hard of winter. This was taken last weekend with the GO PRO in Sunny S. FL.

Come on down.
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDlf8gUyu6U
We do have great winters...

Love the video...WOW...I got a buzz just watching it!! I am old school Deep V and have no real point of refference with Cats...other than they Eff'n haul ass.

I might have to get me one of those to keep my perspective balanced...thanks for sharing.
sprink58 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:10 PM
  #55
Skater Brother
Platinum Member
 
FREEDOM US1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wichita, KS
My Boats: 46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver
Posts: 2,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Rigged View Post
I am running a couple of different sets from Dewald. I have tested many and they seem to be the best. No broken blades and fast. Have a set of 32's and 34's that are currently being worked. He also has 30's. All of them are 4 Blades. If you want to try some I will get you a set or you can try mine.
Can also get you a good deal.
Thanks!!! I'll take you up on that! Sounds like a great reason to bring the 28 to Miami!!! Shipping props is such a hassel!
FREEDOM US1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:20 PM
  #56
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: GLOC and Bartlesville, OK
My Boats: Boats: The E Dock Fleet
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1 View Post
Shipping props is such a hassel!
It is just so much easier to have someone haul the boat.
E Dock DD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:24 AM
  #57
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: WWW.SHOREMOTORSPORTS.COM 732-349-2999
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly O View Post
Nice Video. Looks like a fun setup.

Be careful !!! Smoking Cigarettes is very addicting
lmao, that's great. both vids are awesome. it's great to see you wearing lifeline vests!! watched the second one twice. loved watching the motors move up and down.

for Dbl Rigged and AAD

i also have a gopro hd camera. the motorsports one has a lot of attachment opitions. don't cheap out on a memory card. check my vids out on youtube if you like. search panicrev613, and it'll bring up my vids...

Last edited by panicrev; 01-19-2011 at 09:32 AM.
panicrev is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:04 AM
  #58
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Double Rigged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
My Boats: 308 Skater w/ 300x's
Posts: 1,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicrev View Post
lmao, that's great. both vids are awesome. it's great to see you wearing lifeline vests!! watched the second one twice. loved watching the motors move up and down.

for Dbl Rigged and AAD

i also have a gopro hd camera. the motorsports one has a lot of attachment opitions. don't cheap out on a memory card. check my vids out on youtube if you like. search panicrev613, and it'll bring up my vids...
Exactly, that is one I have also. You can attach it to a Helmet if you like. Also the there are special SD Cards for video that will provide a better picture.
Double Rigged is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.