Notices

Cool video!

Old 01-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Awesome....

I went through that inlet with my Fountain 29 in 1989 ours was set up as a sit down boat had my GF with me and my father in the back seat....

Did exactly the same thing saw it coming and ducked my GF'shead under the windshield before the water made it up to the cockpit flowed over us and we poped up on the other side.

We where both bone dry.... my father sprawled out on the back seat smoking his always present cigarette didn't get away with this as well...

I turn around to check on him and the barrage of swears hits my ears.... He is still sitting in the same spot.... completely drenched... and his cigarette is still in his mouth.... broken and hanging on his chin...

One of the funniest times I have ever had with my dad. He passed away shortly after that. Great man.

Thanks for the memories.
That is an awesome memory of your father. It gave me a good laugh. I have similar memories with my dad. RIP