Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Post some pics of XT-INOVATIONS work please >

Post some pics of XT-INOVATIONS work please

Notices

Post some pics of XT-INOVATIONS work please

Old 02-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

This is the general design and color combo attributes I am after; except of course the blue will be yellow.

I have also considered using this color combo because my side walls are white. I could always have a covered boarding made for my side walls like the pics shown, but here is another option

OPINIONS EVERYONE?
Old 02-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Since your side walls are white go with the Fountain color scheme. Will look sweet either way.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FuelinAround
Johnny I am in the same situation..... my interior is 1989 and still looks incredible other than the embroidery stitching it splitting some. I am just updating the interior and gauges to bring it into the new millenium a little bit. Our interiors should be basically the same other than your won;t have that semi circle peice behind the front bolsters that connects to the sidewalls. I am considering losing this peice if I upgrade bolsters. I put in new grey snap in carpet last season to replace the old stuff that was in it. I will be changing the interior scheme to a light grey, dark grey, yellow combo. No more white PITA vinyl for this white boy
mine is a 2002, interior is a little different.....sorry these are the only pics I have of the interior.....lol....

rear seat bolsters....
Old 02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Don't think anyone will complain!

Fuelin- Where did you get your snap in carpet? I have the snaps on the floor, but the previous owner never replaced the carpet.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

www.snapincarpet.com excellent quality and heavy material
Old 02-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FuelinAround
This is the general design and color combo attributes I am after; except of course the blue will be yellow.

I have also considered using this color combo because my side walls are white. I could always have a covered boarding made for my side walls like the pics shown, but here is another option

OPINIONS EVERYONE?
You won't regret the silver. White is hard to keep clean, period. Are you going for the carbon fiber? If so, definitely do not use white and for sure that yellow carbon fiber will be tough to keep clean. Use conditioner, often. Typically after each or before each use.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dave and his crew did my 35 fountain . it is the older 35 above . they did a great job . just what I wanted a stock looking job . they did that . I wanted it to look like factory , it does . but , they can do anything you can dream up and make it look good . I have the utmost confidence they can make you very happy . Tim ps team baja posted the pics . thanks

Last edited by tim brown; 02-11-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fuelin around , I am at cumberland all sumer long , alagator 2 dock , state dock , harmond creek . they do good work , Tim
Old 02-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Registered

hey guys! my skater interior is at xt's right now. i have been nothing but pleased so far with the service. the guys they have working there used to work for baja and did all their interiors until the company was bought out and moved. these guys know what they are doing. as soon as i have some pics i will post them . i'm getting brand new shells covered for the fronts, bolstered back seat and covered hatch, with custom side panels and covered console....cant wait til its done!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK, I don't think my quote will cover all these speakers, and billet seat frames though.....lol.
Attached Thumbnails Post some pics of XT-INOVATIONS work please-37993_3.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.