Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Post some pics of XT-INOVATIONS work please (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/247368-post-some-pics-xt-inovations-work-please.html)

FuelinAround 02-13-2011 01:46 PM

Haha.... I already got all the speakers JL 7.7's everywhere :) I am really curious to see what you come up with on your new electric bolsters. I would love to just keep my bolsters and make them electric since I think it would be hard to mold that rear semi circle peice to a McLeod or other. I will also be doing a full dash upgrade when we do this project. Can't wait to start talking to you about design more.

ROOSTER 22 02-13-2011 09:43 PM

Dave,
Isn't that what mine looks like?

XT-Innovator 02-14-2011 04:14 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ROOSTER 22 (Post 3325593)
Dave,
Isn't that what mine looks like?

Randy,

Most of your boat is done, and ready to install anytime now. Will have to post some photos of the interior installed.

bigboat28 02-14-2011 04:24 PM

Who did the stereo?

XT-Innovator 02-14-2011 04:26 PM

Skater Seat (before & after)

5 Attachment(s)
Here is what you can get involved in updating a older style seat to make it look more like todays seating. It takes alot of cutting/shaping/pattern making, to get the right look and comfort in a new seat design.

XT

FuelinAround 02-14-2011 05:05 PM

That's impressive work!

XT-Innovator 02-15-2011 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by bigboat28 (Post 3326178)
Who did the stereo?

WOTWTE here on OSO is the best stereo guy that I know. He just completed the new stereo work on my boat, and it is totally unbelievable. We work together on many projects here in Baja/Checkmate land. One stop shop!

There is still many years of boat building talent in Bucyrus OH.

XT

Baja_342 02-15-2011 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator (Post 3326893)
WOTWTE here on OSO is the best stereo guy that I know. He just completed the new stereo work on my boat, and it is totally unbelievable. We work together on many projects here in Baja/Checkmate land. One stop shop!

There is still many years of boat building talent in Bucyrus OH.

XT

Your boat XT?? You holding something back? Thought you were "casually" looking. :drink:

Dave recently made a Sunbrella cockpit cover for my 342. The workmanship and turn around was excellent!

J-Bonz 02-15-2011 02:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator (Post 3326180)
Here is what you can get involved in updating a older style seat to make it look more like todays seating. It takes alot of cutting/shaping/pattern making, to get the right look and comfort in a new seat design.

XT

Any Ideas to what you could do with this interior... I do need to get it done before summer.... Plus, I do travel past that area often getting back to visit with both sides of the family...
Jr.

TEAMBAJA 02-15-2011 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by J-Bonz (Post 3327137)
Any Ideas to what you could do with this interior... I do need to get it done before summer.... Plus, I do travel past that area often getting back to visit with both sides of the family...
Jr.

Do you have any side shots of the boat?

First thing I notice is a lack of cupholders. ;)