Like Tree1Likes

Catamaran's with/without Center-Pods.....

Reply
Old 02-28-2011, 09:28 AM
  #161
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South N.J
My Boats: 28 Skater 2.5's
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1 View Post
your right and See ya at the PIT STOP
your slippin Bill
Baja555 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:30 AM
  #162
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley'sComet View Post
I'll see your $20 and raise you $20...

I don't think RHR has a pic of this one, maybe we'd better grab a drink at the RHR pit stop and ask him about it!

PAY UP SUCKA and drinks are on you , see ya at the PIT STOP
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:36 AM
  #163
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja555 View Post
your slippin Bill
Nah been laughin to hard at Pecker Runs pic ,see he has'nt added it to his Avatar yet
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:49 AM
  #164
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sunny California!!
My Boats: Chris Craft 312 Stinger
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1 View Post
PAY UP SUCKA and drinks are on you , see ya at the PIT STOP
I always hate to lose a bet! I'll stop over at the Pit Stop in a minute...

Hey, can I pay the bet off with PayPal?
Haley'sComet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:54 AM
  #165
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley'sComet View Post
I always hate to lose a bet! I'll stop over at the Pit Stop in a minute...

Hey, can I pay the bet off with PayPal?
can alwayz use your LINKS card
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:05 AM
  #166
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sunny California!!
My Boats: Chris Craft 312 Stinger
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1 View Post
can alwayz use your LINKS card
Bill...

I think I'm screwed, I went to the Legal Aid Website and these are things I can't buy with my card!

QUOTE:

What can't I buy with my LINKS card?

•Beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, or other tobacco products
•Any nonfood items, such as:
- pet foods,
- soaps,
- paper products,
- household supplies

•Vitamins and medicines
•Food that will be eaten in the store
•Hot foods, such as prepared foods sold at a grocery store

Then, when I scrolled down a bit further, I saw:

* Bets made, when lost
* Ladies of the Night
* High Performance Boat Parts or Components

So now what????
Haley'sComet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:20 AM
  #167
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley'sComet View Post
Bill...

I think I'm screwed, I went to the Legal Aid Website and these are things I can't buy with my card!

QUOTE:

What can't I buy with my LINKS card?

•Beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, or other tobacco products
•Any nonfood items, such as:
- pet foods,
- soaps,
- paper products,
- household supplies

•Vitamins and medicines
•Food that will be eaten in the store
•Hot foods, such as prepared foods sold at a grocery store

Then, when I scrolled down a bit further, I saw:

* Bets made, when lost
* Ladies of the Night
* High Performance Boat Parts or Components

So now what????
it must be differente in your Swarzanegger state
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:27 AM
  #168
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sunny California!!
My Boats: Chris Craft 312 Stinger
Posts: 316
Default

Who knows now????

We just replaced the "Terminator" with a new gov...

Jerry Brown

I'm hoping for the best!!!
Haley'sComet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:43 AM
  #169
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

[QUOTE=Haley'sComet;3337974

I'm hoping for the best!!![/QUOTE]

me too & very nice PODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 02-28-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: moved pic to THE PIT STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:34 PM
  #170
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South N.J
My Boats: 28 Skater 2.5's
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1 View Post
me too & very nice PODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are they pods Bill? or 1 hell of a tunnel
Baja555 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.