Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SOUNDS LIKE AN APPROPRIATE CAUSE FOR A POKER RUN FUND RAISER
Old 05-22-2002, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in for 2 shirts, thanks!
Old 05-22-2002, 09:45 AM
Boat Girl

Sharkey- I spoke with Rich yesterday and provided him with some information to help with transportation...Corporate Angel Network is a nationwide network of corporate aircraft used to transport patients and families to treatment facilities...Doug and his family are in my prayers...

Old 05-22-2002, 10:00 AM
SunseekerNY

Below please find an excerpt of an artilce I worked on with Doug and Leeanne when I was the editor of Offshore Racing Magazine - in 1997. I just dug up my entire archives from a floppy I had in storage.

I hope by reading this, the members of OSO will understand the quality of the man (family) they are dealing with. They are fine people, and icons in the marine industry. Doug has a great racing history, all of which is documented in this article. I placed the entire article on www.usapowerboating.com/doug-lewis.html

An international household name, Professional Marine Racing, PMR, is one of the foremost custom marine engine builders in the world. Bearing the name Pro 1 engines, their motors are designed to withstand the most grueling uses under extreme conditions using the most modern technology available. "Our slogan Miles Ahead of the Competition has quickly become an offshore racing standard. Racing isn't just our sideline but the basis upon which our reputation has been founded," stated Douglas Lewis, owner of Professional Marine Racing.

My best for a speedy recovery. My check is going out on the first of the month.

Jennifer

Old 05-22-2002, 10:40 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you Boat Girl and the rest of you for the support!!! It goes a long way....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-22-2002, 12:14 PM
SunseekerNY

See thread: Offshore Racing Charities - I need your help.

Best regards,
Jennifer

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=24953

Old 05-22-2002, 03:22 PM
Boat Girl

Jennifer, What a great idea...I will check it out...Hope all is well with you...

Old 05-22-2002, 03:24 PM
SunseekerNY

BG: You never called me! I have some good news for you.

Old 05-23-2002, 08:37 AM
Tigerlily

Default Sunseeker

Jennifer,

Thank you for uploading the article and posting the url ! it gave me the chance to get an idea of the caliber of person everyone was talking about. There is so much i have to learn, and you really helped me learn about someone that i would love to meet.

Thanks again,.... i can only speak for myself; but I'm sure there are a bunch of other people who post (or lurk) on this board who learned a lot from your article.

Melissa

Old 05-23-2002, 09:17 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up CHARITIES

I just started a NEW Links page on my site. Any help I can get here, would be greatly appreciated. The page name is; " CHARITIES" at WWW.SHARKEYMARINE.COM The first link is for a dear friend, DOUG LEWIS of PROFESSIONAL MARINE RACING. I am sure there are many others. Please help in adding to the page. This is in conjunction with Jennifer Quinn's efforts. Thank You!

Sharkey

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Quick Reply: For a Friend From His Friends

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.