Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BVI Stolen RIB URGENT!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/247955-bvi-stolen-rib-urgent.html)

T2x 02-20-2011 10:41 AM

BVI Stolen RIB URGENT!!!!!!!!

TO EVERYONE IN THE BVI AND USVI - ONE BRAND NEW 22FT BLACK RIB WITH GREY CARPETED TUBES/115HP BLACK MERCURY/4 STROKE WAS STOLEN FROM ALONGSIDE 'CUAN LAW' LAST NIGHT AT THE CSY/PETER ISLAND FERY DOCK. PORT SIDE CONSOLE MARKED 'BLUE SPIRIT NL' T/T CUAN LAW. ANY SIGHTINGS PLEASE CALL 1 284 494 2490 OR 499 1857/8. THANK YOU.

Please spread the word around please.....the boat is owned by friends of mine...

T2x

Alpha Tango 02-20-2011 12:27 PM

I suggest contacting the daily charter companies out of St Thomas and offering a reward. These guys are out and about the BVI and USVI all day everyday . Nauti Nymph, Lion in The Sun are two. Another is Captain Nate 340-244-2497. Those guys would jump at a chance for a reward and cover the islands daily.
Good Luck !

sixmassive 02-20-2011 07:51 PM

that bad boy is long gone and stripped. VI thieves work quick.
My friend has his 250 etch stolen off the back of his boat on the trailer next to the fire station in coral bay a few years back. no one saw a thing.

Jupiter Sunsation 02-20-2011 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 3331457)
It's like scum targets boats??

yep..........the islands are really ghettos "with accents" :eek:

sixmassive 02-21-2011 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3331701)
yep..........the islands are really ghettos "with accents" :eek:

not quite, im guessing you haven't been to the VI. if you have it mush have been st Thomas or st Croix. There are thieves there just as there are thieves everywhere.

Bobthebuilder 02-21-2011 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 3331381)
TO EVERYONE IN THE BVI AND USVI - ONE BRAND NEW 22FT BLACK RIB WITH GREY CARPETED TUBES/115HP BLACK MERCURY/4 STROKE WAS STOLEN FROM ALONGSIDE 'CUAN LAW' LAST NIGHT AT THE CSY/PETER ISLAND FERY DOCK. PORT SIDE CONSOLE MARKED 'BLUE SPIRIT NL' T/T CUAN LAW. ANY SIGHTINGS PLEASE CALL 1 284 494 2490 OR 499 1857/8. THANK YOU.

Please spread the word around please.....the boat is owned by friends of mine...

T2x

Rich. I will keep an eye out. I arrived at Saba Rock with Team PREDATOR last night and will be throughout the islands all this week. I will keep an eye out for it. Will let others with boats here know as well. We are running down to Peter Island for lunch today so will be watching.
Good luck,
Bob

Catastrophe 02-21-2011 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 3331856)
Rich. I will keep an eye out. I arrived at Saba Rock with Team PREDATOR last night and will be throughout the islands all this week. I will keep an eye out for it. Will let others with boats here know as well. We are running down to Peter Island for lunch today so will be watching.
Good luck,
Bob

Such dedication !!!!!! Thats Bob through and through.
Flys to BVI just to look for someone elses boat.:lolhit::lolhit:

T2x 02-21-2011 11:12 AM

The RIB has been found!!!!!!!

It is currently in the police impound at St Thomas..... Owners are awaiting details for release back to them. Apparently it is in good shape.

Thanks to all ...for your assistance and concern.

I will post details as I get them.

T2x

Bobthebuilder 02-21-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 3332023)
The RIB has been found!!!!!!!

It is currently in the police impound at St Thomas..... Owners are awaiting details for release back to them. Apparently it is in good shape.

Thanks to all ...for your assistance and concern.

I will post details as I get them.

T2x

Glad to hear it was recovered and in good shape. Someone just wanted a nice ride to St Thomas instead of taking the ferry I guess. I left the keys in my boat last night before I knew about this. Hid them well tonight. :)